Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? (688 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by budaatum: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
That seems to be the choice before us, though I will amend if other credibles are added in the comments.

"Him too lie", applies to them all. "Him too thief" too, and some "too old", and some "no structure", yet one of them are we likely to be electing to be the next president of Nigeria.

Which do you think would be best for us Nigerians, and why?
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by helinues: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by budaatum: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Which do you think would do the least damage, and why?
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by budaatum: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Which do you think we would regret electing the least when they disappoint us, and why?
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by Abid2020(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Remove Obin , the battle is between Atinku and Tinnubu, these are the candidate we can talk about the rest expecially Obi will hardly get a single vote in other part of Nigeria excep SS and SE
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abid2020:
Remove Obin , the battle is between Atinku and Tinnubu, these are the candidate we can talk about the rest expecially Obi will hardly get a single vote in other part of Nigeria excep SS and SE
Tinubu would be roundly disgraced come 2023. Tinubu is a local champion without any grassroot outside SW. General election is not primary election you share money to win!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Love letter to my Yoruba brothers

It will be stating the obvious that Yoruba and Igbo are great brothers. Naturally, brothers quarrel and disagree over a number of things and settle at the end. Now, we say a big no to Tinubu as a president not for fear of losing in the presidential election but for the interest of all, our children and the entire Nigeria. Tinubu is a bad choice capable of destroying our lives, our future and our destinies. They're millions of reasons not to mention that name to a sane person. If you want to test the fairness of an Igboman, bring Mike Adenuga or any Yoruba you think is better than Obi, we will ask Obi to step down. That is the way we are. We go for the best and avoid calamities. We warned you against supporting Buhari not because he is a northerner but because of leadership shortcomings which we have seen. But to spite us and our Ijaw son, you went against that brotherly advice and the country is plunged into unprecedented pains, chaos, hunger and bloodshed which affected all of us. Buhari as a person has his strong points but age was his most setback. To you it's politics but to us it was inconsideration and lack of vision.
Similarly, we are warning you against the presidency of Tinubu. Buhari's government will even be better than Tinubu if he wins. Things will be so bad that survival will be impossible. Buhari was sold to Nigerians on the account of morality, prudence, integrity and sternness, Tinubu has none. Everything about Tinubu is staring negative including his health. Challenge me with facts not propaganda.
Why would you risk the lives of Nigerians because of tribalism? May I tell you that Igbos do not support Obi as much as the northerners do right now. Northerners donate free houses for Obi's campaigns but igbos do not. They campaign every day for Obi just as some Igbos campaign for Atiku. Igbos form the majority of churches owned by Yoruba while you have a handful of Yoruba in Igbo owned churches. We don't mind because we are not tribal people. I am not supposed to be making these references but to deconstruct the idea that Obi is an Igbo project which has become common among our Yoruba friends. Can we understand how battered and shattered Nigeria is right now and the dangers of placing it in the hands of a frail, dying man like Tinubu? Can we be intentional in fixing Nigeria for the benefit of all. Vote Obi to save our future. Make it happen. The biggest structure of democracy is the will of the masses. Don't twist the narrative. When two brothers kill themselves in a fight, only the vulture will rejoice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by DEROX: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
NetValueFX:

Tinubu would be roundly disgraced come 2023. Tinubu is a local champion without any grassroot outside SW. General election is not primary election you share money to win!
grin We will sow you the 1993 part 2 election only kano votes will shock you
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
NetValueFX:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by DEROX: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:

It will be stating the obvious that Yoruba and Igbo are great brothers. Naturally, brothers quarrel and disagree over a number of things and settle at the end. Now, we say a big no to Tinubu as a president not for fear of losing in the presidential election but for the interest of all, our children and the entire Nigeria. Tinubu is a bad choice capable of destroying our lives, our future and our destinies. They're millions of reasons not to mention that name to a sane person. If you want to test the fairness of an Igboman, bring Mike Adenuga or any Yoruba you think is better than Obi, we will ask Obi to step down. That is the way we are. We go for the best and avoid calamities. We warned you against supporting Buhari not because he is a northerner but because of leadership shortcomings which we have seen. But to spite us and our Ijaw son, you went against that brotherly advice and the country is plunged into unprecedented pains, chaos, hunger and bloodshed which affected all of us. Buhari as a person has his strong points but age was his most setback. To you it's politics but to us it was inconsideration and lack of vision.
Similarly, we are warning you against the presidency of Tinubu. Buhari's government will even be better than Tinubu if he wins. Things will be so bad that survival will be impossible. Buhari was sold to Nigerians on the account of morality, prudence, integrity and sternness, Tinubu has none. Everything about Tinubu is staring negative including his health. Challenge me with facts not propaganda.
Why would you risk the lives of Nigerians because of tribalism? May I tell you that Igbos do not support Obi as much as the northerners do right now. Northerners donate free houses for Obi's campaigns but igbos do not. They campaign every day for Obi just as some Igbos campaign for Atiku. Igbos form the majority of churches owned by Yoruba while you have a handful of Yoruba in Igbo owned churches. We don't mind because we are not tribal people. I am not supposed to be making these references but to deconstruct the idea that Obi is an Igbo project which has become common among our Yoruba friends. Can we understand how battered and shattered Nigeria is right now and the dangers of placing it in the hands of a frail, dying man like Tinubu? Can we be intentional in fixing Nigeria for the benefit of all. Vote Obi to save our future. Make it happen. The biggest structure of democracy is the will of the masses. Don't twist the narrative. When two brothers kill themselves in a fight, only the vulture will rejoice.
I am not your brother i am for tinubu

2 Likes

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
DEROX:
grin grin grin grin
You think this election is past election that people stay in one room to thumb print unlimitedly? You all will be shocked this time because only verified voters will count! Una eye go clear come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by Reality3080: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:

ogun will kill u n that obi

Yorubas will prefer to vote shekau than an hate filled Igbo

We are supporting tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket so face your obi in peace n continue cursing Christian’s that vote Muslims

U insult tinubu n present him a devil n u want yorubas to vote for u,so u can’t promote peter obi without mentioning tinubu?

Now that churches in Igbo land are making it a religious thing,let’s see how an average northerners will vote obi

I am a Christian but this religion game u are playing will consume u

Any Muslim that vote a Christian is insulting allah
Any Muslim that vote a Christian or a ticket that has a Christian deserved to b stoned to death

Lets see if it will not spoil atiku n peter obi chances

Thank u for going d religion way,just know it’s only d Igbo Christian that will vote for obi

1 Like

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by Randerl: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi is an Igbo Catholic Church project.

1 Like

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by budaatum: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abid2020:

As in those of us in other parts of Nigeria will not consider Obi because we are blinded by regionalism or tribe?

I wonder if something should or can be done about that. Would curing myself of regionalism and tribalism help, Abid, and would it benefit me to cure myself?

1 Like

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
DEROX:
And you think Kano votes will be for Tinubu? grin grin why? Perhaps because of Ganduje? Shebi Seyi Makinde will win Oyo for Atiku? cool cool
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by budaatum: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Reality3080:
ogun will kill u n that obi

Yorubas will prefer to vote shekau than an hate filled Igbo

We are supporting tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket so face your obi in peace n continue cursing Christian’s that vote Muslims

U insult tinubu n present him a devil n u want yorubas to vote for u,so u can’t promote peter obi without mentioning tinubu?

Now that churches in Igbo land are making it a religious thing,let’s see how an average northerners will vote obi

I am a Christian but this religion game u are playing will consume u

Any Muslim that vote a Christian is insulting allah
Any Muslim that vote a Christian or a ticket that has a Christian deserved to b stoned to death

Lets see if it will not spoil atiku n peter obi chances

Thank u for going d religion way,just know it’s only d Igbo Christian that will vote for obi

Abid2020 I must ask again. Would curing myself of regionalism and tribalism and I now add, religionism, be of any good or benefit to me and for my country Nigeria?
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by DEROX: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

And you think Kano votes will be for Tinubu? grin grin why? Perhaps because of Ganduje? Shebi Seyi Makinde will win Oyo for Atiku? cool cool
loser can oyo match kano
Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by Vulturereloaded: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi .....Incoming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The President. Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
DEROX:
loser can oyo match kano

Exactly why is finished as he is not getting more than 10% of Kano votes

(1) (Reply)

UNVEILED: The Katsina Politician Named Tinubu’s Running Mate / Northern Elders Forum Speak On Peter Obi Chances In 2023 Presidential Elections / No Presidential Aspirants Is More Credible And Competent Than Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.