Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Honourable Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Felicitates With Nigerians As The Mark Democracy Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honourable Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Felicitates With Nigerians As The Mark Democracy Day (262 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday, To Mark Democracy Day / Saraki Appoints Earl Osaro Onaiwu His Liaison Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honourable Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Felicitates With Nigerians As The Mark Democracy Day by Sexygallant: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
My fellow citizens and ever inspiring constituents in Oredo, I wish you all a happy democracy anniversary. As you are aware, today marks the day we celebrate a system of government where the will of the people to choose their democratically elected representatives is considered supreme.

Today also helps us to appreciate those that sacrifice their lives, time, intellect, and resources to ensure that democratic principles are entrenched in our country.

I appreciate greatly the efforts of the Labour and student unions, human rights activists, women, youths , and most especially practitioners in the traditional and new media who are constantly extending the frontiers of democracy in Nigeria through their works.

While we celebrate, we must endeavour to actively participate in the political process in our communities and nation at a large. We must constantly demand accountability, transparency and stewardship from those entrusted with public offices.

Once again, I wish you all a happy democracy anniversary and I look forward to constantly engaging you on the best way forward for Oredo Federal Constituency and our country at large.

HON. OSARO-ONAIWU JNR

Re: Honourable Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Felicitates With Nigerians As The Mark Democracy Day by bibianna(f): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oredo representing! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Franklin Madiesim Breathes Life Into Sport Development In Okobo Community* / Those Agboros Stopping People From Getting PVC, Whose Agent Are They? / Prof. Peter Agbese Asked Benuelites Not To Weep For Titus Uba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.