Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria (735 Views)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Presidential And Senatorial Results From Imo State / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by noleflendum: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
how do you see this combo?
North, west, and south already in lockdown for Peter Peter Obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by fyneguy: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin grin grin

Lol make I join you laugh at the 2 clowns

cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
fyneguy:

cheesy
Edo is locked down for Peter Obi. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by Jostoman: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let me just go because na APC miscreants full here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by noleflendum: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jostoman:
you are disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shit
Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
TOTAL LOCKDOWN.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
fyneguy:

cheesy

Lol. These dreamers sef. They must be from Mars. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jostoman:

Please shut the door properly on your way out . We no want make mosquitoes enter abeg. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
fkk off!

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by ItsTutsi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Innalillahi!!
Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by Ttalk: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why are you guys in frenzy state as if you just succeeded in your first date.

Stop flirting with politics, it always lead to disappointment
Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by majole: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
This guy you are not serious. Aisha Yesufu?

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by ProfAmaben(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
noleflendum:

Greater than anyone that would ever come out of your lineage grin

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
noleflendum:

Failure combo

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria by Mide1data: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
I prefer PO and PYO.

Although 9ja is running backwards, the duo would make 9ja fly.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Before APC Destroyed Our Economy / APC & Buhari: Promises Made, Promises Kept (pictures) / NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.