Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. (321 Views)

Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain / I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. by jmoore(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Atiku said he will handover to Igbo after 4 years, while Tinubu said he will handover to Igbo after 8 years.

This shows the duo don't know we are under democracy and not military. Their statement can be likened to ponzi schemes that promise 50% ROI monthly, only to end up crashing.

They can be compared with some men who told girls 'I will just put the tip, only the tip'. Before you know it, the tip will enter, it will cross corpus spongiosum and reach corpus cavernosum. The girl go carry belle.

Somebody should tell Atiku and Tinubu that they have one vote each. And it is misleading for them to say they will handover to Igbo.

2023, Nigerians will handover the presidency to Peter Obi because he is the most credible of all candidates.

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. by Zandena(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Igbos should strategise towards next 16 years after Tinubu 8 years and another Northerner for 8 years with a condition that they would have learnt their lessons and changed the mindset of their younger generation who are being fed with hatred and malice towards other citizens.
Otherwise they will continue to play the second fiddle politically!
Re: My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
angry Tinubu never said he will be handling over to any Igbo kwerekwere
After 16 years it back to Yoruba again grin
Na we and north get party grin

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. by jmoore(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zandena:
Igbos should strategise towards next 16 years after Tinubu 8 years and another Northerner for 8 years with a condition that they would have learnt their lessons and changed the mindset of their younger generation who are being fed with hatred and malice towards other citizens.
Rephrase it like this. Nigerians should continue to suffer for 16 years and longer until they receive sense. You think you are doing Igbo people a favour by voting for Peter Obi.

Suffering no dey tire you?
Re: My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. by flamingREED(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mind games don't work when the behavioral determinant factors are all obvious.

They should rest.

It's Obi 2023.
That's all.
Re: My Reply To Tinubu And Atiku Saying They Will Handover To Igbo. by SWATMan: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zandena:

Nigeria may have ceased to exist by then. This is one thing you guys who are afraid of it's break up should learn to admit.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: The Southern Muslim, Northern Christian Identity And Voting Exigencies / Catholic Diocese Enugu Releases Disclaimer On Fr Mbaka Comments On Obi / Why Tinubu Is Still The Godfather Of Lagos Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.