Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi (578 Views)

People Have Suffered, Focus On Pulling Them From Poverty – Peter Obi Tells Otti / This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by onumadu: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
By Miftaudeen Raji

Presidential candidate on the platform of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi has expressed his confidence on over 100 million human structure on which he would leverage to win the 2023 election in Nigeria.

Obi, a former governor of Anambra State, via his Twitter handle handle on Sunday, noted that his structure would be about human beings.

He highlighted his structure to include 100 million Nigerians living with poverty, 35 million Nigerians living with hunger

Whenever I hear of NO STRUCTURE, my answer to it is simple; the 100 million Nigerians that live in poverty will be the structure.

Other categories he listed include the elderly, mothers, fathers, the old people, students and membersof the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).

He said, “The 35 million Nigerians who don’t know where their next meal will come from will be the structure.

“The elderly, our mothers, fathers, and the old ones dying or being owed gratuity/pension will be the structure.”

The LP flag bearer said, “ASUU; the lecturers that are being owed, and the students who are not in school will be the structure,” he added.

“We’ll create the structure, and they’ll see what the structure is all about. The structure is about human beings. — PO,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-peter-obi-brags-labour-partyll-win-with-100m-nigerians-in-its-structure/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by onumadu: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
The elderly, our mothers, fathers, and the old ones dying or being owed gratuity/pension will be the structure.”

This part got to me.

Become OBIdient already!

7 Likes

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by ican2020: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
We Nigerians learn?

3 Likes

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by AlafinofEnugu(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin
E no fit see goal goal grin
Las las na handicap grin
Handicap 100million grin
He just wan disgrace himself for election
Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Dvdpity: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
The only hope for Nigeria to rise up again. Only hope for naira to gain value again. Only hope for youths of Nigeria to enjoy healthy living, only hope for Nigeria to near Algeria in terms of development.
We don't need corrupt leaders, Parkinson patient, drug barons, tribalistic bigots, entitled humans who thinks that presidency is his turn.

Nigerian youths, don't forget people who put una for poverty, killed you people for protesting against bad governance, denied it, and closed down the only channel (Twitter) of communicating their misdeeds for months.
Nigerian youths don't forget the killings going on all over Nigeria orchestrated by those who found themselves in power with those who put them there.

If the youths really care about their future, that This current APC government denied them, when they protested, they were killed in cold blood, its time to kick them out, remove tribe sentiments, religious sentiments. Politics is no longer a game, the Life of Nigerian youths ain't a game or gamble. Nigerian youths its time to get it right, vote a young candidate who can lead this country toward a good and better path.

Am not igbo, honestly Obi is the only capable man among others. If Nigerian youths fell this time, the tribulations that Will befall Nigeria Will be worse than what happened to Zimbabwe.

5 Likes

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
GBAM.

1 Like

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Jostoman: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin grin
Las las na handicap grin
Handicap 100million grin
Peter Obi just dey give all of una sleepless night. Sorry you hear

5 Likes

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin I love you Peter Obi, But stop being delusional..

If a cup of rice and A good leader is placed in front of 100M poor Nigerians trust me they'll go for the cup of rice...

Don't believe the claim Nigerians want good leaders that's false

2 Likes

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
The man is trying to form a good political structure but his supporters are everywhere online dismantling it piece by piece.
I wonder how insulting Bola Tinubu or Yoruba is going to make him a better candidate.

He needs to address those people
Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Kingsley67: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
This man is too much , I just like everything about him including his confidence.

Please also call me for the installation of your CCTV
ZERO 7 ZERO 66744318 HOPE, EMI LOKAN.
Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by fyneguy: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Asabe4(f): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
grin I love you Peter Obi, But stop being delusional..

If a cup of rice and A good leader is placed in front of 100M poor Nigerians trust me they'll go for the cup of rice...

Don't believe the claim Nigerians want good leaders that's false
"In a poor society like Nigeria where vote-buying is rampant and you are up against parties with deep pockets, a hungry man will choose immediate gratification when offered for his vote over your promise of a better future.

A structure is what will convince him to do otherwise." ...Nicholas
Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Successdude(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
10000000% president material.

Na who know road we go follow.

1 Like

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by Successdude(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin grin
Las las na handicap grin
Handicap 100million grin

Your ship still won't sail - try harder.

What you are yet to grasp is the pattern of trying to hit on peoples confidence in him won't work, as in is not working; as in can't work.

It simply exposes how myopic your thoughts are to not see the unshaken confidence people have in PO.

1 Like

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by onumadu: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
9jii:
The man is trying to form a good political structure but his supporters are everywhere online dismantling it piece by piece.
I wonder how insulting Bola Tinubu or Yoruba is going to make him a better candidate.

He needs to address those people

True Obi supporters don't insult anyone. They merely point out that APC/PDP caused Naira to drop from N85/$ they inherited from Abacha regime to N610/$ that we have today.
Imagine Abacha performed better than APC/PDP! shocked
Food for thought.
Meanwhile nobody can change the narrative.
The narrative is that 2023 election is Nigerian masses Vs Alibaba and the forty thieves named APC/PDP!
It is battle to save our Naira. In that battle there are no Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Ijaw, Fulani, Hausa ...etc
Hunger and poverty do not discriminate.
Nice try though.

2 Likes

Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
onumadu:

True Obi supporters don't insult anyone. They merely point out that APC/PDP caused Naira to drop from N85/$ they inherited from Abacha regime to N610/$ that we have today.
Imagine Abacha performed better than APC/PDP! shocked
Food for thought.
Meanwhile nobody can change the narrative.
The narrative is that 2023 election is Nigerian masses Vs Alibaba and the forty thieves named APC/PDP!
It is battle to save our Naira. In that battle there are no Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Ijaw, Fulani, Hausa ...etc
Hunger and poverty does not discriminate.
Nice try though.
May be after a decade you just join online
Re: My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi by onumadu: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dvdpity:
The only hope for Nigeria to rise up again. Only hope for naira to gain value again. Only hope for youths of Nigeria to enjoy healthy living, only hope for Nigeria to near Algeria in terms of development.
We don't need corrupt leaders, Parkinson patient, drug barons, tribalistic bigots, entitled humans who thinks that presidency is his turn.

Nigerian youths, don't forget people who put una for poverty, killed you people for protesting against bad governance, denied it, and closed down the only channel (Twitter) of communicating their misdeeds for months.
Nigerian youths don't forget the killings going on all over Nigeria orchestrated by those who found themselves in power with those who put them there.

If the youths really care about their future, that This current APC government denied them, when they protested, they were killed in cold blood, its time to kick them out, remove tribe sentiments, religious sentiments. Politics is no longer a game, the Life of Nigerian youths ain't a game or gamble. Nigerian youths its time to get it right, vote a young candidate who can lead this country toward a good and better path.

Am not igbo, honestly Obi is the only capable man among others. If Nigerian youths fell this time, the tribulations that Will befall Nigeria Will be worse than what happened to Zimbabwe.

Very well said!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tours Egypt's Electrical Project (Videos And Pictures) / Let Us Not Forget Our Baba: Akintola / If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.