Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... (290 Views)

Has Peter Obi Ever Condemned His Boss ABACHA For Theft and Executing Dissidents? / Did Obi Ever Appoint a Non Indigene Into His Govt ? / Has Peter Obi Ever Been To Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Because we say they don't know how to play politics, they are now using the outdated style of selling a candidate to sell Peter Obi. Lol grin grin

"Peter obi washes his butts by himself"....., "Peter Obi has just two boxers, he wears one during weekdays and the other, during weekends",...... "Peter obi left a trillion dollars in the state treasury after his tenure as governor"...who cares? lol...Peter Obi's supporters who are majorly Igbos should know all these won't sell.

His supporters are all over the cyberspace attacking and threatening people who don't support the Pandora thief,.. causing trouble with their hosts thinking it's all politics and you think this will whip up sympathy for Obi? E go shock Una for 2023...I strongly believe the defeat in 2023 will make Peter Obi carry Biafra Flag

If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock (except that he goes there to visit the president or as a vice president), I will be giving 100k to 20 random persons on this forum and will delete my account afterwards.
Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by IamWonderful: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hope it is not Aso rock at okija shrine you are talking about, because that superficial goblin with heavy igbotic ascent will never ever become Nigeria president. Pandora Peter OBI tuary will never ever rule Nigeria, May God no allow us obidiently become OBI tuary, Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hope it is not Aso rock at okija shrine you are talking about, because that superficial goblin with heavy igbotic ascent will never ever become Nigeria president. Pandora Peter [b]OBI[/b]tuary will never ever rule Nigeria, May God no allow us obidiently become b]OBI[/b]tuary, Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name amen
Amen grin grin

5 castrated cows for the eating pleasure of you and family

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by Jlow2: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hope it is not Aso rock at okija shrine you are talking about, because that superficial goblin with heavy igbotic ascent will never ever become Nigeria president. Pandora Peter [b]OBI[/b]tuary will never ever rule Nigeria, May God no allow us obidiently become b]OBI[/b]tuary, Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name amen
that's Yoruba man for you they first thing the learn in life is insults.
Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jlow2:
that's Yoruba man for you they first thing the learn in life is insults.
Na who dey insult pass if no be okoro? Mtcheew

Na small remain yesterday, dem for break one Igbo man head for Ikeja. A Yoruba man was simply singing Tinubu's praises, na so the rock head start dey insult am oo...

The way he was beaten ehn, I am sure by now he must have relocated to Anambra
Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by Idiotseverywher: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
The same thing with tinubu, I am very very sure that that tinubu will never be in aso rock as president, take in to the bank , this same time next year he will be in ICU
Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by Nwachinemere1: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Because we say they don't know how to play politics, they are now using the outdated style of selling a candidate to sell Peter Obi. Lol grin grin

"Peter obi washes his butts by himself"....., "Peter Obi has just two boxers, he wears one during weekdays and the other, during weekends",...... "Peter obi left a trillion dollars in the state treasury after his tenure as governor"...who cares? lol...Peter Obi's supporters who are majorly Igbos should know all these won't sell.

His supporters are all over the cyberspace attacking and threatening people who don't support the Pandora thief,.. causing trouble with their hosts thinking it's all politics and you think this will whip up sympathy for Obi? E go shock Una for 2023...I strongly believe the defeat in 2023 will make Peter Obi carry Biafra Flag

If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock (except that he goes there to visit the president or as a vice president), I will be giving 100k to 20 random persons on this forum and will delete my account afterwards.

Keep your stolen money to yourself. We are riding to Aso Rock. We do not give shishi and we also do not take shishi.
Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:

Peter Obi na decoy for those wen wan frustrate Atiku. Nothing more. Him be bargaining chip by some soon to be ex-SS Governor to lobby Atiku to give them VP position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by Jlow2: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na who dey insult pass if no be okoro? Mtcheew

Na small remain yesterday, dem for break one Igbo man head for Ikeja. A Yoruba man was simply singing Tinubu's praises, na so the rock head start dey insult am oo...

The way he was beaten ehn, I am sure by now he must have relocated to Anambra
how many Yorubas re in Igbo land and how many Igbos re in lagos?Igbos have produced reps and state Assembly members in lagos from opposition parties, , with all the intimidation from tinibu s touts apc/Acn has never won lagos with up to 55% vote, that is the head ache now and the surge from Igbos collecting PVC is now a big threat, so you beating or killing one man is inconsequential
Re: If Peter Obi Ever Smells Aso Rock, ... by ItsTutsi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
I strongly believe the defeat in 2023 will make Peter Obi carry Biafra Flag LMFAO.. this part had me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Say No To Catholic Obi Presidency Ticket / Payoneer / Aggrieved National Assembly Members Plan Showdown With Govs Over Lost Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.