Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Deleted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Deleted (1097 Views)

Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To / What Is The Best App For Viewing Deleted Whatsapp Notifications/messages / How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by rowosky(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Deleted by ayotade09(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
The guy dey here for nairaland saw the advert here
Re: Deleted by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2022
don't buy from anyone who doesn't have an office, bank account or verifiable identification.

Since there's a receipt and box it's probably genuine. bt verify the receipt properly.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Clintifydan(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
I hope you have reserve money for police case ?��
Re: Deleted by Morphinne: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2022
rowosky:
Hey Guys, I saw an ad on Jiji. ng for an iphone 12 64gb for 255,000.
Personally used by the seller with receipt and pack all available.
Battery 90%

Please is there anything i should know before doing a deal like that. Cause it seems like a steal.
Any advice?
Should i go for it or should I just get a uk used iphone 11 from a reputable iphone dealer so if any issues arises I can go back there?

Lalasticlala mynd44

Abeg help me push to fp
Nobody wan answer cry

Always make sure you and someone who intends to sell an iPhone to you see each other in persons so you can run some important checks on the phone physically. As a rule of thumb, I don’t buy phone from random guys. I only buy from people who have physical shops selling gadgets far more expensive than what I’m intending to buy. Check the bh. Ask and check if the Face ID is still working, ask if the screen has been changed before. Go straight to settings and tap General, About, then look for the serial number. Once you get the serial number, head straight to checkcoverageDOTappleDOTcom (change DOT to .). Paste the copied serial number on the website. The check will help you to know the iPhone’s status. Again, don’t ever buy the phone without physically verifying this and other things. You can simply send someone over to do the checks for you before waybilling the package. Also, check if the serial and model numbers on the carton match the numbers on the phone “About” tab
Good luck �

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by rowosky(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Morphinne:

Always make sure you and someone who intends to sell an iPhone to you see each other in persons so you can run some important checks on the phone physically. As a rule of thumb, I don’t buy phone from random guys. I only buy from people who have physical shops selling gadgets far more expensive than what I’m intending to buy. Check the bh. Ask and check if the Face ID is still working, ask if the screen has been changed before. Go straight to settings and tap General, About, then look for the serial number. Once you get the serial number, head straight to checkcoverageDOTappleDOTcom (change DOT to .). Paste the copied serial number on the website. The check will help you to know the iPhone’s status. Again, don’t ever buy the phone without physically verifying this and other things. You can simply send someone over to do the checks for you before waybilling the package. Also, check if the serial and model numbers on the carton match the numbers on the phone “About” tab
Good luck �

God bless you bro.

I later got an xs max 256gb
Same price range

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Morphinne: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
rowosky:

God bless you bro.

I later got an xs max 256gb
Same price range
Okay boss. 256gb xsmax is a really good buy considering the memory space. Also I tell people to always :Dgo for the max versions of every apple device. The base models (xr, 11, 12, 13) always have higher depreciation/fall rates unlike the max versions. Also you can comfortably use your phone for the next 2 years without feeling any need to upgrade and that’s one thing apple and xaiomi do better than other phones. There’s no much reason for upgrade to 11 promax if you’re currently on xsmax because they are both excellent phones just as someone using xaiomi’s Redmi note 10 pro doesn’t necessarily have any need for upgrade to note 11 or 11s because they are even downgrades to the former (unless you’re feeling too old and just want something new cheesy ) These are the reasons why I love these two excellent brands.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Autobot05: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
rowosky:
Hey Guys, I saw an ad on Jiji. ng for an iphone 12 64gb for 255,000.
Personally used by the seller with receipt and pack all available.
Battery 90%

Please is there anything i should know before doing a deal like that. Cause it seems like a steal.
Any advice?
Should i go for it or should I just get a uk used iphone 11 from a reputable iphone dealer so if any issues arises I can go back there?

Lalasticlala mynd44

Abeg help me push to fp
Nobody wan answer cry

Jesus is the ONLY Way ❤️
Re: Deleted by rowosky(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Autobot05:

I bought it already
The guy is here on NL too
I’m enjoying it …he sent me the receipt too upon my request ( cause I’ll never buy a stolen phone )

Jesus is the ONLY Way ❤️

You are a bot

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is A Fraud / Tecno Pova Neo 2 Review - No NEPA No Problem / Sony Ericcson W800i And Glo Gprs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.