Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages (5080 Views)

How I Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp, A Secret Guide!! / The best way to read Whatsapp Deleted Messages / This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Ortintin: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Most times when people send us a message, file, audio or video on WhatsApp, and delete them, we get curious to see what the person had sent to us, expecially when we are not in good term with the person.

To see deleted whatapp messages, we'll need a third party app, what this app does is to get all the messages that comes in on any app we allow it to, and when the message get deleted, we still have a copy of the message.

What app are we to use as the third party app?
The third party app you can use is the "whatsremoved+" app, you can get this app on the Google play store you can as well check on Apple store for ios users.

After downloading the app, install the app and accept the terms of use, then add WhatsApp as the app you'll like the whatsremoved+ App to get all notifications of.

After this, deleted messaged can be seen on the App.

http://ortintin.com

2 Likes

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Awodijames: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
lol, when I no get work

4 Likes

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Mohbola(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just because if deleted msg
Lol

3 Likes

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Mywd: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Broda juss say u are trying to advertise ur app here.... Na google admob biz u wan do..

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Ejadike(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
This app can come in handy. Is it compatible with any Android device?
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by nautybride: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Na aproko things! Deleted already, why should I form compulsory detective.

5 Likes

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by falcon01: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
God forbid! you delete the message its your problem why will I stress myself to know what you deleted

1 Like

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by MJBOLT: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2020
just download GB whatsapp

1 Like

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by sonofanarchy(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2020
has far the person no delete my future,I have nothing to be scared of

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by bravesoul247(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Let's support him by downloading it. That app could come in handy
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by potent5(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2020
sonofanarchy:
as far the person no delete my future,I have nothing to be scared of
But, how would you know if you don't know what was deleted.
grin

3 Likes

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by sonofanarchy(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2020
potent5:

grin
some things are better off not knowing because e get why
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Mujinho4b(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
We should all be cautious, because of WhatsApp hackers... Third party app, could make it possible to hack your WhatsApp... undecided

6 Likes

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Zombiekiller010: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anti-delete is on google
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Evect(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na for who no get work na..
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by casted81: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Just be using gbwhatsapp and u will see all deleted msgs and statuses.

1 Like

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Gracefulhope: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
And why will I stress myself to view deleted message? undecided
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by christech2018: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please, can the App show deleted Ideas?
I lost some of my Ideas
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Creativetribe: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
⁣Send Hi to Zuri (07043900006) on WhatsApp to get updates on COVID-19. She’s available 24/7 and it’s FREE.⁣⁣

1 Like

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by CuddleBunnys(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Curiosity killed the cat

2 Likes

Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: What has been seen can not be unseen. So why should i stress my self in seeing what you don't want me to see.

Nah not worth it..
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by tolexy007(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Person send u msg and delete it, so how is my headache again
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by olexjay(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
No need of me stressing myself of message which the sender has deleted, what is its Just typo error and it's been deleted so I've to stress myself to see headache abi
Re: How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages by Ortintin: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
potent5:

grin
Gbam.
Well let me share a personal experience.
A friend of mine once bought some goods for me. A month later i wanted to buy the same stuff but i discovered he has increased the price. I scrolled up to check oir previous msg only to find out he has deleted it.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between Ipad 3g 64gb And Ipad2 Wifi 16 Gb / Why Gtbank *737# Service Menu Is Not Secured. A MUST READ / How To Unlock Your Phone Without Flashing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.