Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Women Group Honours Buratai, Bestows "Icon Of Hope" Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Group Honours Buratai, Bestows "Icon Of Hope" Award (158 Views)

Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) / Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo) / Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Group Honours Buratai, Bestows "Icon Of Hope" Award by IDanfulani(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Women Group Honours Buratai, Bestows "Icon Of Hope" Award

Ideal Women Support and Empowerment Foundation has presented an award to former Chief of Army Staff (COAS), His Excellency Ambassador Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai Rtd.

The award was presented on Saturday in Kaduna, in a private ceremony, attended by several dignitaries.

President of the group, Falmata Abacha while presenting the award, said that Buratai has been supporting the group to help and empower the less privileged even when when he was in service.

She said with the award, the group wants to appreciate him for the kind gesture, "the selfless efforts of valiant men towards the development and advancement in the country.

Dr. Manzo Ahmed in his response, described the recipient as his childhood friend.

" I named my son after Buratai and also he named his daughter after my late mother.

"On behalf of his friends that are here, we appreciate your honour. We appreciate you all that have honoured him for finding him worthy We have lost count of how many honours he has received, this is due to his commitment, dedication and service to the nation.

"Buratai has never forgotten his friends throughout his life.

"Buratai is retired, but not tired. I am wondering if he is not much busier than he was in service," he said.

Amongst notable dignitaries that accompanied Buratai to receive the awards, were, Lt. Gen. L. O. Adeosun (Rtd), Dr. Manzo Ahmed, Alhaji Alhassan Sultan, Maj. Gen. A. Tarfa (Rtd), Maj. Gen. Bulama Biu (Rtd), Alhaji Usman Nan-Nam,
Hon. Jafaru Ribadu and a host of others.

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Honors Buratai With Icon Of Hope Award / KOGI-NEWMAP Defeats Other States To Come First / Who Will Be The Eleyi Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.