Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared (443 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by PeterObi4LP: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dear Patriotic Nigerians,
Happy Sunday to you all. I want to correct this narrative. OBIdient Movement or OBIdiently OBIdified as we Nigerians fondly refer to PO, is a movement that has come to stay. Nobody should bring in ethnicity, tribalism, and religious sentiment into this movement. This is not Ibo or South East movement as some opponent of PDP and APC makes it look like. This movement is beyond South East. The movement is about all state clamouring for a better Nigeria. We are tired of doing the same thing in the old way (PDP/APC). We need something different, hence we are clamoring for Obi. Few months from now, the Revolution that will hit the major streets clamouring for Obi Presidency will shock many. Go and get your PVC this week if you don't have. Now I ask...

Why is PDP and APC scared of Labour Party and Peter Obi? I believe the two parties have seen the hand written already.

I ask again, why is PDP and APC scared of this third force called Labour Party/Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by Eriokanmi: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
The reason isn't far-fetched. Who takes a party that bought the conscience of delegates with dollars seriously? Is Atiku or Tinubu father Xmas? They'd recoup it in multiple folds and we'd be shouting why, for another 4 years at least. You don't see these people until when election approaches. Atiku left for dubai after the 2019 election and turned there to his second home. Do you think they care about us the electorate? I voted apc in 2015 even canvassed people for votes cos Tinubu told many that the messiah was here lol. All i was interested in was a virile, functional country cos of my exposure. I had travelled the length and breadth of the earth and I see the way things are being done in those places. The reverse is the case here. I was in Munich some years back and the driver who picked me at the airport said....we are Bavarians when I said I loved his benz taxi. He said BMW is their preferred automobile in Munich while benz is for another region in Germany. He was so proud to say it.

Here in Nigeria, we used to be very proud of our Peugeot brand. During the military era, na Peugeot be their official cars. Companies wouid always prefer Peugeot for their staff too. Where's Peugeot today? Where is Michelin,Where's Oluwa Glass, Where's Nigerite, Where's exide battery? Where's Dunlop, etc? They've all moved to Ghana. Total is leaving Nigeria by end of 2022 finally while shell had since left. They keep saying naira is going down in value but they fail to tell us the truth that same people in government caused it.

They're not even ashamed of corruption anymore. They think money is everything? We will show them.

The 2023 elections will be decided by the following:

The entire Labour Force, the affiliate of Labour Party itself

The Nigerian forward-thinking professionals

The unemployed youths

The students whose future had been tampered with by our leaders. They're at home right now cos of ASUU strike.

The parents. Etc

Let them keep deceiving themselves. We are wiser now. They've turned us against one another for too long in the name of tribalism. They can't prevail on that anymore. On obi's mandate we stand. Please donate when the time is right. Get your pvc now!

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by lathrowinger: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yes o, except APC

it's a total win against PDP

But we need to be afraid of APC too

U can't under estimate the influence of TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by Crixxx: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
They are so scared

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by IamWonderful: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Scared? is this a joke or what? Show me a politician that ever comment that he will defeat Pandora Peter Obituary or labour party in any news or whatsoever, it is either I will defeat Tinubu, Atiku, APC or PDP, Peter Obituary urchins are just feeling funky on nothing, your principal will still chop grass, run away to the Caribbean and you will continue your Biafra aggression and agitation, killing and eating yourselves

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by Cypress042(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:
Yes o, except APC

it's a total win against PDP

But we need to be afraid of APC too

U can't under estimate the influence of TINUBU
grin I'm telling you ma gee jagaban is a coded pain in Nigerian ass don't Understimate his jagabanism grin
Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by PeterObi4LP: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
On a free and fair election, both PDP and APC will not win Obi. Even as OBIdient as I am, any of them party that offer me money, I will collect clean mouth. When I get to the cubicle, I'll vote my choice OBi.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by helinues: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
In short, SE are scheming themselves out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

Hope Nigeria won't return to zoo after Obi might have loss the election. There shouldn't be that actually except if Obi is contesting for the president of the zoo
Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:
In short, SE are scheming themselves out from the 2 major political party in Nigeria.

Hope Nigeria won't return to zoo after Obi might have loss the election. There shouldn't be that actually except if Obi is contesting for the president of the zoo
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by PeterObi4LP: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:

Shut up! You this child. Can't you and Mooh just make comment or still ignore without tribalism and bigotry? What do you gain from all this? We are our own problem not the politicians.
Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by helinues: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! You this child. Can't you and Mooh just make comment or still ignore without tribalism and bigotry? What do you gain from all this? We are our own problem not the politicians.

You don dey vex be that. Me self understand those questions are thought provoking.. But if for better make you reflect on them and be sincere with your response
Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:

You don dey vex be that. Me self understand those questions are thought provoking.. But if for better make you reflect on them and be sincere with your response
gum body na really bad thing hun
stop unnecessary attachee
Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by PeterObi4LP: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Scared? is this a joke or what? Show me a politician that ever comment that he will defeat Pandora Peter Obituary or labour party in any news or whatsoever, it is either I will defeat Tinubu, Atiku, APC or PDP, Peter Obituary urchins are just feeling funky on nothing, your principal will still chop grass, run away to the Caribbean and you will continue your Biafra aggression and agitation, killing and eating yourselves

Need I remind you that I have never met PO in my entire life. I don't know him and he don't know me. Nobody pay me Kobo for this. Wether he win or not, he's a billionaire already same goes to other candidates. All we need is a working and productive Nigeria again. Keep sentiment aside tell yourself are you enjoying your current level now compare to 2013?
Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by after4: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are not scared but you keep throwing up different propagandas every day, opening watsapp group to plan about obi? When last did you attack atifku like obi.

Prepare winter is coming

IamWonderful:
Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by after4: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Have you ever seen helinues make comment without Igbo in it? Can you ever separate a mad man from stammering or a dog from his vomit? Imagine asking a pig to leave the gutter?

PeterObi4LP:

Re: Obidient Movement-why PDP And APC Is Scared by Yibo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
I want Pandora Peter Obituary to contest so as to reduce Atiku's chance

(1) (Reply)

It Appears Tinubu Supporters And Minions Aren't Smart / Niger Delta Amnesty Boss Why Always From This Tribe. / Peter Obi Is An Igbo Catholic Church Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.