Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto (28368 Views)

Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by bahaushe1: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
They have realized the gross error and absolute lack of understanding of policy issues in the document. Confused people.

#Atiku2023
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Tonitoniton(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just too early for this kind of denial oo.

Any thing apc is like this sha.

Buhari surprised every body with fake body language.

People actually thought he had his own candidate and will definitely win the primary.

What people fail to understand is that Buhari is not a politician but an Islamic terrorists who wants to enshrine terrorism in the Nigerian system.

He succeeded because he had the full support of people like jagaban and others to rape the country beyond measure so as to become president himself.

May all the blood shed so far be on all the sympathisers of this evil party called apshit
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Menesh: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
SpecialEdition:
Una never start. Soon delegate and paid urchins money go finish

Is true ok. I just check now
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
diplomat058:
IPOB Miscreant, Rest! Focus on hawking Obi and Labour; Leave Yoruba alone!!
But no mention of Yoruba in the guys post
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by SpecialEdition: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu paid supporters vs Obi organic supporters.
Is this fake news?
Olodo.
How much did Timubu pay you?
Don't worry Remi will deal with you
You want to drown Nigeria

Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by diplomat058(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

But no mention of Yoruba in the guys post

He actually claimed to be Yorùbá in his original posts. That's what triggered my reaction. I hate these guys trying so hard to plant seed of discord amongst us - Omoluabis
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by PericomaNwankwo: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
In a sane clime, under normal circumstances, both Atiku and Tinubu would be in jail, talkless of running for anything.
Also, Nigerians have had enough, enough of SICK, OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT MEN, with MC Oluomo and THUGGERY thrown in the mix!

See this short below, What HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye had to say about Tinubu, says openly he ought be in jail!

https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

Even Obj, And all past military heads. Gej sef no dey innocent. Talking about saner climes, a huge chunk of the entire citizenry should also be accountable for their own misdoings.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Naijanascam: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enever reach denials don start..... AFONJA urchins and double speaking
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Naijanascam: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
diplomat058:

AFONJA urchins and double speaking are like 5 & 6......... keep standing on his Wallet and manhood till you grow white hairs on your scrotum
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Olastep(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Before nko. We disown him too
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Ancestortinubu: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ore mi, let's support Peter obi, I am from osun state, we can't continue supporting our ancestors, the youth is taking it obidiently in 2023.

quote author=diplomat058 post=113740165]IPOB Miscreant, Rest! Focus on hawking Obi and Labour; Leave Yoruba alone!![/quote]
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by diplomat058(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Ore mi, let's support Peter obi, I am from osun state, we can't continue supporting our ancestors, the youth is taking it obidiently in 2023.

quote author=diplomat058 post=113740165]IPOB Miscreant, Rest! Focus on hawking Obi and Labour; Leave Yoruba alone!!

Lol Osun indeed! Nairaland is a funny place for clownish impostors grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by diplomat058(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Naijanascam:

AFONJA urchins and double speaking are like 5 & 6......... keep standing on his Wallet and manhood till you grow white hairs on your scrotum

Hahaha sorry if you're hurt. It's not my fault tho grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Naijanascam: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
diplomat058:

Hahaha sorry if you're hurt. It's not my fault tho grin

Sorry to yourself....... it's obvious that you will soon deny yourself
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by DrGeoAngel: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am a proud and very proud cattle rearer Fulani young man, but I and my people, all of us here in Jigawa are voting Peter Obi.

I benefited from Peter Obi's free education during my childhood days when my Fulani monther was selling Fura in Nnewi-Anambra State. I was lucky to have left the North to the South, therefby benefitting from free education.

Peter Obi is no longer a South Eastern Project. He is a Nigerian project.

We are waiting for INEC officials or party agents that want to make trouble in Jigawa state during the election next year. We will give them fire. This is our country and we are taking it back, through Peter Obi and his Labour Party.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Ancestortinubu: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bro, I am king of insult, I am champion of pdp apc debate in naira, I know the right words to nail some idiots here. I don't want to make you like senseless dimwit. But to pass the Message that we must save nigeria from quagmire. We say no to money-bag, old, unhealthy, unstable and recycled politicians of pdp and apc. They have use the brains of some of you. The only thing you will achieve is to argue them on social media

quote author=diplomat058 post=113742376]

Lol Osun indeed! Nairaland is a funny place for clownish impostors grin[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by jeremiah0817(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Confusion in their camp
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by snowball11(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
And who gives a hoot about a manifeseto from a poo-poo-pee aspirant! grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by WonderGod(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Tinubu Campaign Organisation disowns viral unofficial manifesto

I just dey laugh when some people say tinubu go choose Muslim-muslim tickets. Even in his house, tinubu no go for Muslim-muslim ticket. Nah multi-religious Nigeria he go now go for Muslim-muslim ticket.
You never wake up.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-campaign-organisation-disowns-viral-unofficial-manifesto/
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by diplomat058(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Bro, I am king of insult, I am champion of pdp apc debate in naira, I know the right words to nail some idiots here. I don't want to make you like senseless dimwit. But to pass the Message that we must save nigeria from quagmire. We say no to money-bag, old, unhealthy, unstable and recycled politicians of pdp and apc. They have use the brains of some of you. The only thing you will achieve is to argue them on social media

Hahaha abeg enough comedy. We can both see obi legacy in Anambra. I will choose BAT legacy in Lagos. Thank you for the offer tho grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by diplomat058(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hahaha abeg enough comedy. We can both see obi legacy in Anambra. I will choose BAT legacy in Lagos. Thank you for the offer tho grin

Ancestortinubu:

Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by amaks: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
If the SE and SW don't unite and present a single candidate that they'll both support, then Atiku is still winning this election. SW alone won't give Tinubu the presidency, so also SE alone won't give Peter.
Forget APC vs PDP divisions, the north is more United by region and they'll give Atiku their votes landslide. Northern APC leaders ànd members will all support and vote for Atiku.
The south still hasn't gotten this simple political sense yet, and the North will continue to use it to their advantage. It's all about numbers, a numbers game. And right now as long as the entire south region doesn't have one single candidate then the North are just watching and smiling to victory, forget about the fact that they northern governor's zoned it to South now. Story. They know that as long as the south doesn't present one candidate then they're sure of victory which is what they really want. They'll all campaign vote for Atiku. U guys don't understand northern political psychology. And the problem is you can't find a compromise between Tinubu and Peter now. None will back down for the other. Hard but difficult truth is, Tinubu should drop down for Peter, or since Tinubu is crazy desperate, they should strike a deal where Peter will be Tinubus vice and Tinubu does one term only (and rest) and Obi takes over and does 2 terms.
Anything short of that just know that power will remain in the north with Atiku taking over after Buhari. It's a game of numbers and the North knows very well that their votes alone is enough to give Atiku almost certain victory. That's the stronghold they hàve that other regions are not attacking, unity and numbers. It's only when SW and SE come together that they can rival the northern votes, but not individually isolated regions. The north knows this well and they are using it to their advantage, everything else they do is just a distraction and deception. They are just watching and laughing now. And with the way elections are becoming more transparent, numbers matter more now
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by 2tpick: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mccullum:

You forgot to mention that of Peter Obi too, there's no saint among them! Nigerians just need a very brilliant democrat and administrator.

Yes you are right. Nigeria needs a brilliant and VIBRANT Democrat and administrator. Plesse note the emphatic stress
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tos87:
A draft? wink... Definitely some will still be part of his manifesto. So why the fuss angry

I tire ooo. corrupt entities with fake manifestos
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by ufotty2001: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
diplomat058:

Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by luxestrap: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2022
We replicate the latest Apple Watch straps and deliver them to you at a fraction of the price. apple watch straps Our Replica Bands are compatible with Apple Watch Series.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by Khaysee: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2022
The social media is allowing BAT to gain popularity daily
Re: Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto by okpacoco1969: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
which way nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Photos As The CGC Of Customs Hammed Resumes Duty Officially Today / Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.