Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video (1723 Views)

Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I told you nigeria is done but you won't listen, nobody can change Nigeria and Peter obi can't change Nigeria, I am igbo but this is the raw truth.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by Rastaramsey(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
vasel15:
I told you nigeria is done but you won't listen, nobody can change Nigeria and Peter obi can't change Nigeria, I am igbo but this is the raw truth.

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
What the video here and see for yourself is and ask yourself questions

https://fb.watch/dBXoXAgf4r/

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Ode

Mumu
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Open your eyes And see your Nigeria
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by limeta(f): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
About time
Good move

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let's just say obi or Tinubu becomes the president of the zoo, I know they won't, but let's just pretend, do you think the fulanis would allow Tinubu or Peter obi as president to deploy the Nigerian army and start dropping bombs in the North to finish off bokoharam and the bandits, the bandits are also bokoharam,, hahaha, mumu, remember what they did to gej when they asked him to remove the igbo army chief, you people are just too dull
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
limeta:
About time
Good move

They are going to fight back, God won't come down and fight for you, you have to defend yourself against the marauders from the sahel or end up like benue
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
After watching the video I hope it would reset your coconut empty brain that Nigeria is not for you, they are here and we are no longer safe in our places of worship, we are the new Afghanistan, congratulations one nigeria mumus
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
We warned you but you abused us, now they are here, hahaha
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Remember to like and follow the Facebook page that lady did alot for the resistance, follow her for more brain resetting news
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shall we invite our resident z*******, hahaha
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum

Erasethedot
Oyigboupdate
StrongandMighty
Biodun556
Re: Celestial Church Members Now Carry Guns Inside The Church~, Pictures, Video by vasel15: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Helinues aka Hell-anus

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo In 1 Million March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt / Why Peter Obi is not fit to contest for presidency, morally speaking. / Tinubu's Son Gets Inaugurated As An IPOB Member (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.