Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house (540 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by Umedia: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thugs loyal to Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello beats up Kogi APC Chairman Abdullahi Bello. This is not unconnected to the recent Presidential Primaries of the ruling APC.
Abdullahi Bello have been accused of selling out delegates votes and not delivering '100 percent' votes to the Governor who contested the Primaries.
The Governor had 47 votes while Kogi had 63 delegates in the APC presidential Primary election.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBRXQ5CknJ8

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by duro4chang(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
But Tinubu did not score anything from kogi. Who did they vote for?
Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by Abfinest007(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Family palarva please leave them alone
Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kogi is going Obidiently. Let the light shine. That darkness will run away againg as it did during Endsars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by Aonkuuse(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chai
Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by slickbak(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crazy life
Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by Tinubufit: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin did he hope to become Nigeria president.
Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by Naijanascam: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
He is same like my father in everything according to MKO's daughter grin grin grin

AFONJA and double speaking
Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by article1: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Confusion in the camp of enemies of progress of Nigeria. Una just dey start.
Re: Thugs Loyal To Yahaya Bello manhandles Kogi APC Chairman in Govt house by DrGeoAngel: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
article1:
Confusion in the camp of enemies of progress of Nigeria. Una just dey start.

Insha Allah

APC/PDP should do whatever they like.

It is madeness to continue the with the same thing and expect a different result.

I am a proud and very proud cattle rearer Fulani young man, but I and my people, all of us here in Jigawa are voting Peter Obi.

I benefited from Peter Obi's free education during my childhood days when my Fulani monther was selling Fura in Nnewi-Anambra State. I was lucky to have left the North to the South, therefby benefitting from free education.

Peter Obi is no longer a South Eastern Project. He is a Nigerian project.

We are waiting for INEC officials or party agents that want to make trouble in Jigawa state during the election next year. We will give them fire. This is our country and we are taking it back, through Peter Obi and his Labour Party.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Needs Party Agents Across The 774 L.g.as In Nigeria / Memories; Check Out Nigerian Currency From Year 1912 To 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Biafrans After He Was Denied Bail Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.