Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! (232 Views)

By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by Kennyprince: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
2015, we voted an old, sick and ineffective president. We all have paid and are still paying the prize for doing so.

This time , APC had many candidates, most of whom were young, healthy , energetic and intelligent. Yet , they choose to bring a sick , old and shaking Tinubu to be the flag bearer.

This time, Nigerians should be wise. IAM an APC man. I thought we ll bring a younger guy, but since we didn't, I ll look elsewhere.

Yes, I don't want power to remain in the north so I can't vote Atiku either. So I have decided that PETER OBI is sound enough.

Let us vote for capacity, not tribe nor region.
Re: Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by zeuss: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kennyprince:
2015, we voted an old, sick and ineffective president. We all have paid and are still paying the prize for doing so.

This time , APC had many candidates, most of whom were young, healthy , energetic and intelligent. Yet , the choose to bring a sick , old and shaking Tinubu to be the flag bearer.

This time, Nigerians should be wise. IAM an APC man. I thought we bring a younger guy, but since we didn't, I ll look elsewhere.

Yes, I don't want power to remain in the north so I can't vote Atiku either. So I have decided that PETER OBI is sound enough.

you need to unite with the Tinubu machinery or else power will remain in the north. Cos southern and middle belt votes will be devided and northern vote will go to PDP as block.
UNITE
Re: Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by VandalSavage(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Omo iya mi !!
Peter obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by SimplePlan34: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
I really want a Peter Obi to Tinubu
Re: Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by DMerciful(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi will clear SS and SE, get 40% of SW, 50% of NC. 15% of NW and NE respectively will be enough.

Peter Obi wins!
Re: Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kennyprince:

This time , APC had many candidates, most of whom were young, healthy , energetic and intelligent. Yet , the choose to bring a sick , old and shaking Tinubu to be the flag bearer.

This time, Nigerians should be wise. IAM an APC man. I thought we bring a younger guy, but since we didn't, I ll look elsewhere.

that guy spent a whole 7 months to set up cabinet. That action alone pummeled our economy with fatal blows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by Kennyprince: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
SimplePlan34:
I really want a Peter Obi to Tinubu

That's just it
Re: Nigerians To Learn From Their Mistake!!! by Kennyprince: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
that guy spent a whole 7 months to set up cabinet. That action alone pummeled our economy with fatal blows.

Sure. We are just tired.

Imagine someone who can't even raise the party flag

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria"s Prroblems Are Mainly From The Local Government And State Politicians / Huge Catastrophe As Nigerian Deputy Governor Loses Teenage Daughter To Road Acci / Peter Obi: Mbaka Backtracks, Says His Intention Is Not To ‘malign’ Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.