Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) (379 Views)

What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) / Some Of Funny Picture From Peter Obi Really Today In Port Harcourt. / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by Lexkenny99(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
I initially fell into that school of thought that P.O is just being over hyped. Not untill I Took a sneak peak into his private life through a close and reliable source. Also My dad once worked with him @ guardian mortgage bank and after my findings, I Knew that of a truth, this man needs to be THE MAN OF 2023. So humble, down to earth, principled and to cut the whole episode short, A RARE MAN OF INTEGRITY. I don't know what you think but for me, he's worth the hype and he's worth striking a vote for . Right or wrong? Nairalanders' thought on this will do me well.
Re: Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by Mandate2023: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
As d top political parties have abandoned SE, dey have decided to over hype d former vice presidential aspirant of atiku that has join LP and his getting massive support from d youth of his region

1 Like

Re: Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by QuotaSystem: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
undecided

Re: Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi all the way, it's only his party that could be a stumbling block. Igbos are the problems of themselves.
Re: Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by flamingREED(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Hehe.
Some people are already losing their mind.

But we're just starting the ignition.
Re: Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by Authoreety: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
He isn't the the type we cll regular politician.

He has always delivered..

He's worth to be the president
Re: Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by Authoreety: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
QuotaSystem:
undecided

If our hand touch this ekpa eh....
Re: Is Mr.peter Obi Really Worth The Praise OR He's Just Overhyped (YOUR THOUGHT) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Make your choice.

Vote a responsible President or choose a Tout.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Flipflopping Aka Uturns Seen So Negatively In Representive Democracy? / Kwankwaso Confirms Ongoing Merger Between NNPP And Labour Party / Ekiti Gov. Elect Meets APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.