Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) (67111 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shey nah this tweh tweh gun she wan take face AK 47?, before she even cock am, 1 bullet don pierce her skin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Better
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Explorece: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Righthussle post=113750041]This is funny. Religion na scam oo.

Muslims dey fight and kill for their God

Christians dey protect their lives by themselves . Them no trust their God to protect them.

Christians and muslims I wan ask una, wetin una God dey really do for una? Una dey work like every other person before una see food chop, una dey read day and night before una pass exam. Una dey die of road accident like every other person. Una dey born deformed children like every other person. Una dey be victim of rape robbery and kidnapping like every other person. Una dey experience lack, disappointment, disgrace and defeat like every other person. Una dey sick like every other person. Wetin una dey really get from the God una religion ?

Any God wey no fit protect people wey dey serve am or wey no fit fight or kill whoever insult am by himself no deserve my time biko.

NB. I no be Christian or Muslim. [/quote.]

I laughed after reading ur submission, I understand u perfectly, but u must understand dat d ways of the children of God in this world is different from just an ordinary person, Christian might experience such, but we have assurance in Christ, also Note dat we have Hope after this world, #Life is spiritual
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by ultimateprof: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
See what Buhari has turned this country to.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Any weapon just to stay safe is allowed in Nigeria today.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
So we pray for God to help people in dire situations far away yet hold firearms in our own cases? Lol. Nigerians are funny. This is like Nigerian men who will tell a welder "this is small work. It is very easy." despite never lifting their hands to work a day of their lives.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Albertgr8: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
All Christian should go an buy gun
Because after 2023 Nigeria will be bloody
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by infini771: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jesus said you should defend yourselves

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by koyyess: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Me sef I want oo...small one. I need pocket flip knife too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Christians are tired of depending on Jesus. Psalm 23 no dey work again.

Na physical fight remain.

And this green jacket Pastor Lazarus servant is super hilarious today!

you can’t be tired of what you DONT have . Have Jesus first before coming to talk anyhow
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Oplomo: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
farem:

How do you know the bolded? If you attend one, tell us how many your own church got.

Do you have dog shitt in your skull or do you just pretend to be daft.

Police has no right guarding cultist buffoons like Burnaboy and leaving our churches vulnerable. That's the point.
If you dont gerrit, forget abouriit.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Uncommonman5(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
it is High time the Government of the Federal republic of Nigeria Hands over the security of the nation to the CHOSEN people.

The Chosen all over Nigeria and in different parts of the world come in contact with dreaded armed robbers, bandits, Bolaji haram , kidnappers, ritualists and so on and they stop the operation and some collect the guns and chase the robbers.

The Chosen People have stopped more armed robbery operation in the highways than the Nigerian police. ( feel free to verify this from the Nigerian Police themselves)

The Covenant the Chosen people Have with GOD ALMIGHTY is REAL! It is not mere mouth Exercise ! It is Reality!!
bros, this is not a joking matter, be serious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Spandau: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
grin grin Fulani Herdsmen will tink of Next plan nw,
Tinubu said Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin
So I dnt pity any killings in Yoruba land grin

And you believe that he spoke the mind of every Yoruba person? You're just a dolt looking for reasons to express your senseless hate for Yorubas. Anyways, nobody likes you or where you come from too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by harmargedon: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Lol, yeah I got you! but those terrorists usually move in hundreds now.
if everyone had one, they'd be outnumbered, but it will be a different story when they use this from 100 meters away. They wouldn't see it coming.

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by claudiofaceoff: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
It will make a whole lot of difference. Yes, I said so. The terrorists are human beings who are also afraid. If everyone is armed, it will send the danger signals to them. Before you know it more sophisticated arms will be coming out. You think people don't know how to get it? Once guns are legalized, terrorists attack will drastically reduce and eventually fizzle out.

Have you asked yourself why the terrorists didnt stay back to hold a party after carrying out their attack in Owo church? Because they are afraid despite carrying the so called superior firepower you are talking about

ChiefSosa:
That won't have any effect 'cause those terrorists are coming with RPGs and Helicopter. Even ordinary Fulani herdsmen roam around with AK-47.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Just like that? undecided

Which station you take dey work officer?
grin grin grin grin.....
Na DSS o,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Larry37(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
I just hope it doesn't get to what they are experiencing in the US.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by space9880: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Righthussle:
This is funny. Religion na scam oo.

Muslims dey fight and kill for their God

Christians dey protect their lives by themselves . Them no trust their God to protect them.

Christians and muslims I wan ask una, wetin una God dey really do for una? Una dey work like every other person before una see food chop, una dey read day and night before una pass exam. Una dey die of road accident like every other person. Una dey born deformed children like every other person. Una dey be victim of rape robbery and kidnapping like every other person. Una dey experience lack, disappointment, disgrace and defeat like every other person. Una dey sick like every other person. Wetin una dey really get from the God una religion ?

Any God wey no fit protect people wey dey serve am or wey no fit fight or kill whoever insult am by himself no deserve my time biko.

NB. I no be Christian or Muslim.
hmm.. deep
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's scriptural

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by AntiChristian: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lightorder:
you can’t be tired of what you DONT have . Have Jesus first before coming to talk anyhow

Did Jesus ever tell anyone he preached to to have him?
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by AntiChristian: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
BePrepared:
is that why Muslims are killing innocent people in church, God will judge you and your beotherz

Where is your evidence Muslims are killing people in church?

God will judge you as you erroneously judge others. Mathew 7:1
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Possession of guns is not legalised and lots of people are killed daily how much more when it's legalised. Those seeking for guns to be legalized should go ask the US how far. The gun violence will be worse and hotter than USA if legalised. One solution is to this problem is to vote in the right president whose prerogative will be to provide security. Secondly, all states should have their own police or security personnel. This will curb the insecurity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
When it begins na she go run leave gun
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is funny but it is very necessary at this stage...
Na to go arm myself with kala sef cheesy cheesy

I get plugs if I wan run am sef shocked shocked

That one no go be problem
I would have preferred a Pistol to that long gun.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by BePrepared: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where is your evidence Muslims are killing people in church?

God will judge you as you erroneously judge others. Mathew 7:1

Sorry

First time I'm hearing Boko, iswap and co aren't Muslims
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is shoot and run is not gun yet
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thats a real woman not those slay cockroaches online
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
BePrepared:

Sorry

First time I'm hearing Boko, iswap and co aren't Muslims

So na only church people dm they kill?

Is this what the holy spirit ministered to you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Watch & pray attitude
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Kexman99: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peacecore:
G tell me where I fit get one�
Police station
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
it is High time the Government of the Federal republic of Nigeria Hands over the security of the nation to the CHOSEN people.

The Chosen all over Nigeria and in different parts of the world come in contact with dreaded armed robbers, bandits, Bolaji haram , kidnappers, ritualists and so on and they stop the operation and some collect the guns and chase the robbers.

The Chosen People have stopped more armed robbery operation in the highways than the Nigerian police. ( feel free to verify this from the Nigerian Police themselves)

The Covenant the Chosen people Have with GOD ALMIGHTY is REAL! It is not mere mouth Exercise ! It is Reality!!

Why not just promote Jesus and the Christian Faith?
We should be very careful not to replace the Church of Christ with a denomination in Christianity, all in a bid to draw people to our denomination.
What would a Christian in a country without your Chosen Assembly do to escape gun violence?
There is no Covenant God made with Chosen that Christ has not made with His Church, when He said the gates of hell would not prevail over her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.