Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today (32170 Views)

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Jmichael1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Successkay12:
See life........ Suddenly this forum (igbos) just forget kanu and Biafra. Make nobody come here 2023 after election con dey shut we want Biafra ooooooo

no mind dis confused people...
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by maziengr: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Better we call this labour party a youth party to drag power from these old cargos. Enough of these their rubbish in this country. Look at the station of nation now, it is extremely terrible.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by BePrepared: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Gathering of mosquitos... grin grin tiny party

These group of people pose no threat to atiku and tinubu...

It looks as if Peter obi was beckoning potential buyers to his party.. grin

We are talking about mass movements... grin

It was a mosquito that killed Alexander the Great who ruled the world
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Khaysee: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Election is coming people are working

Patronize us
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by odomanis: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abdul05:

So why are you bothered ? Why are you here ? You should have ignored and pass by. But No,your mouth is saying a different thing while your mind is saying something else.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by ogatboy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
The difference between this and APC and PDP is that people here are not looking for money and are gathering based on their own willingness. APC and PDP are on the other hand are looking of money and if them no pay them, everything go scatter
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by cobsol(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Honourable1901:
Peter fans club and his urchins grin cheesy cheesy

Make una do meeting from now till tomorrow,una go still collect grin,I trust wike baba no regret,na one kala go disembark una.

Una one win atiku and tinubu wey don dey do national politics from way back.. undecided undecided

What's my own,the real voters have registered for thier PVC last year and not big brother naija campaign group grin grin

Anyways I'm still doing my background check and consultation on who to vote for and support ,all of them na same thing,na so them talk say buhari na saviour : angry

Note: If you know you are sick upstairs don't quote me or sell the conscience story to me please.i wont read your response.

I know how you struggle for attention, people dont just respond to anything you do in life, it must hurt deep down but at least you have your drugs to prevent you from suicide and that's something.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by BlazinGlory40: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Last time I checked, Nigeria election never follow dew process.

It has been rigid.

And if Tinubu did not win, it will be considered inconclusive undecided.

Just ensure you do your own part by voting on that day. That’s all
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Paullo19: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Honourable1901:
Peter fans club and his urchins grin cheesy cheesy

Make una do meeting from now till tomorrow,una go still collect grin,I trust wike baba no regret,na one kala go disembark una.

Una one win atiku and tinubu wey don dey do national politics from way back.. undecided undecided

What's my own,the real voters have registered for thier PVC last year and not big brother naija campaign group grin grin

Anyways I'm still doing my background check and consultation on who to vote for and support ,all of them na same thing,na so them talk say buhari na saviour : angry

Note: If you know you are sick upstairs don't quote me or sell the conscience story to me please.i wont read your response.
You dey vex i support Peter Obi?
No be for our eye National grid collapse 17times in 2022
Dollar rose frm N187 to N610
Bad of rice frm 8k to 36k
Fuel rose frm N87 to N165
Diesel frm N180/lt to N780
Bag of cement frm 1200 to 4200
Gas from 3000 to 10,000

Where has PDP and APC led us in the past years??

For me, I am voting for the first time and am so so
#OBIdients
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Hallabee1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:

lol, Tinubu's supporters are now scared they are afraid of hurricane Obi.

They have seen that they don't stand any chance except the election is rigged.

No reasonable person will support Asiwaju.

Aje....

Come again weather slap no go locate u...ode

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Shakur86(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:

lol, Tinubu's supporters are now scared they are afraid of hurricane Obi.

They have seen that they don't stand any chance except the election is rigged.

No reasonable person will support Asiwaju.
you that you're reasonable, campaign for you obi to emerge, do not attack
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by southking92(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Who is d coordinator in PH?
I'd lyk to join d train.
Alot of people are clamouring to associate with Labour Party in my area,. bt no contact.
pls ur response is needed ASAP.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Lightorder: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It has been rigid.

and the last time I turned my senses and eyes on , the INEC chairman decided to announce the third force the winner in order to write his name in gold, now that buhari is not in the race
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by pleasureosondu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
OYEDIPE:

RIGID indeed.
headmaster wen no sabi spell
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Lightorder: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abdul05:

and the tiny Mosquito David , floored Huge Goliath with a STONE , a stone o. !!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by macjireh: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
donjazet:
Dear Nigerians, when you see jagabandits attacking the Obi-dients or using demoralizing tactics on us, know that majority of these posters have been paid to use Various means of messaging to achieve that aim of demoralization.
Don't fall victim to them, know that it is a coordinated attack of misinformation paid for by the tinubu campaign group. See an example of their recruitment below.

But we the youths are ready to send these old thieves home. The youths are ready for a new Nigeria.

Vote LABOUR PARTY. VOTE PETER OBI.
How far Na....is DS chat for real?
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Collins2028(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nigeria!!! This what we want

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
How true is this no LP flag or customized T shirt
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
I laugh in Latin. These people be like Geography students on excursion, or at most the scene resembles a Nollywood Audition space.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by deluxecad(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donjazet:
Dear Nigerians, when you see jagabandits attacking the Obi-dients or using demoralizing tactics on us, know that majority of these posters have been paid to use Various means of messaging to achieve that aim of demoralization.
Don't fall victim to them, know that it is a coordinated attack of misinformation paid for by the tinubu campaign group. See an example of their recruitment below.

But we the youths are ready to send these old thieves home. The youths are ready for a new Nigeria.

Vote LABOUR PARTY. VOTE PETER OBI.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Themandator: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It has been rigid.

You don't seems to know your present electoral law, do you?
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Okwyjesus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Labour Party gathering today in the City of Port-Harcourt

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1536059370362093569?t=dmofr9Gsj7-tCQ1eZo3H0g&s=19

And they didn't inform us why. I have been asking of their contact.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by guychidile: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
I stand with Labour party ,
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by redirect(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
OBI OIG
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by MosheDayan: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Why do always talk rubbish? Are you a kid or what??
grin grin you haven't seen anything
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by barinedan(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is naija, where anything can happen, the winner of the election is already know to the cabals, this people are just troubling themselves for nothing
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Shebbs: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
I See A Repeat Of June 12 1992 Elections. That Was The Only Time Nigeria Had A Credible Election But Unfortunately Corruption Didn't Let The Winner Emerge And It Cost His Life.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by buzorcharles(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Last time I checked, Nigeria election never follow due process.

It has been rigid.

Keep deceiving urself to discourage us hahahahah we are all out for a real change
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by Gbagura: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
ojun50:
We go shock those people who still want there there great grand father to rule them.
You go shock with this church-like gathering? Joker pro max, that's what you are.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by oguns222: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
ojun50:
We go shock those people who still want there there great grand father to rule them.

You will destroy Peter Obi's chance if you keep on presenting him as an Igbo president.

You think only southeast votes can make him president?
You think anyone will want to vote for him if you make him look like an Igbo person?

Stop your Dumbness
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by patpaul: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
WE ARE WATCHING YOU , PETER OBI THE ROCK. IF YOU DARE ACCEPT TO BE VP TO KWANKWASO WHO HAS NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU OTHER THAN BEING A NORTHERNER, YOU ARE FINISHED POLITICALLY. IF HE AGREES TO BE YOUR RUNNING MATE, FINE, IF NOT LET HIM GO. NORTHERNERS WERE NOT BORN TO RULE OVER US, SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today by akinys2002: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
OP make I no the next meeting date as I wan to join the party

pleasureosondu:
Labour Party gathering today in the City of Port-Harcourt

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1536059370362093569?t=dmofr9Gsj7-tCQ1eZo3H0g&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby / Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.