Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) (39863 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

you eboes are so dull cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very dumb tribe!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Oksman(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

SOURCE;

Lalasticala
Seun

https://femvila.com/post/70/2023-president-buhari-in-close-door-meeting-with-rotimi-ameachi-photos-/1

Useless meeting that will not bring down the price of anything. When corporate organisations demand rigorous condition for employing their staff some people usually don't get it. This government has proven that there's an urgent need to amend the requirements for anyone who aspires to lead Nigeria from the waec attempted qualification as enshrined in 'our' construction to a more realistic qualification.
We saw it in Uganda. @IDI AMIN.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Cajal(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2022
onumadu:
Hmm ...
One prophet said that Amaechi will still be the APC presidential candidate, and El rufai will be his vice.
Anything is possible in APC.
Surrender and enjoy your day
So you are believing prophets of doom

Meanwhile where is PRIMATE AYODELE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mandate2023: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
Hmm could something be cooking

That's hw d something was cooking inside ur brain till he was not anointed till d end.....keep wasting ur time on mumu analysis and reasoning grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Toneypen247(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

That's hw d something was cooking inside ur brain till he was not anointed till d end.....keep wasting ur time on mumu analysis and reasoning grin
What do you term as mumu analysis and reasoning?
Speculations are inductive and not deductive thus, it will be conflicting to reason from your end, a phantom of the principal mindset. undecided
Try dae relax okay...my statement meant no harm. Just a rhetoric.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Prince111111: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

I don’t know why someone will get a party ticket and 70% of Its members including the president are in sober mood ….
they don't like the man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by donphilopus: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

I remember when I told you then that Tinubu will be the presidential candidate but you think because you upload pictures for the presidency on Nairaland imply that you get level.

Na una trend Amaechi as fake anointing candidate. So now na fake prophesy from a failed pastor you dey stan. Mad o

That one na POI boy o lol.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I tell you

Teller nii,no be you again?you wey no get level for APC,Ogbeni go Facebook go get another APC news bring am come make we take entertain ourselves jare.

Las Las Tinubu nah your president.grin

E shock you abi?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
it's all about reappointment.

Buhari cannot afford to loose Amaechi brilliance in presidency

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

I don’t know why someone will get a party ticket and 70% of Its members including the president are in sober mood ….
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

Nobody likes Tinubu, they only like his money

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2022
onumadu:
Hmm ...
One prophet said that Amaechi will still be the APC presidential candidate, and El rufai will be his vice.
very likely, but not because the prophet said so. I don't believe in prophets now
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bobloco: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

I dey tell you
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Buhari must be a very foolish man to house a traitor like Amaechi, if na me, u would be so ashamed to look me in the eyes
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Okay
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
What’s he doing There?
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
onumadu:
Hmm ...
One prophet god of man said that Amaechi will still be the APC presidential candidate, and El rufai will be his vice.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
The only thing this clown of a president does is to hold PTA meetings and snap pictures.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Max24: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't know why their meetings get publicised....
Their meetings don't have anything do with the interest of Nigerians....

It is all for selfish gains...

Meanwhile, which time Buhari go start to dey put face mask rope for hin ear undecided
What else do you want them to publicise when there are no projects. Soon they will publicize them shinning their shoes. It's the anatomy of a failed government.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Besk: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

You mean Atiku and Peter Obi, shey? Arindin jatijati. Your hate will eventually cause your death at the rate you are going.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
Hmm could something be cooking

U u no dey cook? grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by blacknoir: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
onumadu:
Hmm ...
U still dey believe Nigerian prophets
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by muykem: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
He wants to come back.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
After you wasted rivers oil money to make sure the dullard became president yet you were betrayed and you still have the balls to visit him shame on you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by shinealight(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Better be reappointed and come back to his office na undecided

No way…..that is not possible under the Law. He will have to face the Senate again for confirmation of appointment!
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ancestortinubu: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Oluwa strike your mouth dumb.

quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=113747154]

you eboes are so dull cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by muykem: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

Sorry dear. Clear your tears and be joyful for Bible says: Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice .
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by kayperry: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

If 70% of APC members are in sober mood over a candidate that won 1271 out of 2260 votes then someone needs to go back to school cos from a sane sense of calculation there is no way 70% would have being against candidate and he will emerge with over 60% support.
it is on record tinubu got the highest number of step-down so if all these don't count then nothing should count

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by kayperry: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

If 70% of APC members are in sober mood over a candidate that won 1271 out of 2260 votes then someone needs to go back to school cos from a sane sense of calculation there is no way 70% would have being against candidate and he will emerge with over 60% support.
it is on record tinubu got the highest number of step-down so if all these don't count then nothing should count

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.