Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,796 members, 7,844,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

New Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph" (504 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph" by dlawale(m): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2011
BOOK COMMENT 2 US,

This is the 1st time I have stayed up to finish anything in prints(dont really enjoy reading), I'm amazed by you and the works that God has you doing in HIS name.I enjoyed reading the book,
The story so far has been modernized.I liked the teachings,real life examples,vivid description of events,the funny and playful side of the characters that we didn't get 2 see in the bible, I salute your effort/talent/gift

kindly get your copy from silverbird bookstore abuja. You've not come across this kind of book b4
cheers and dont do drugs :-)

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Ask God 1 Question / Be Energized By His Presence / The Lord Is My Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.