Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes (19823 Views)

"They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by abhee007(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

OK
will be waiting
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Ebubu: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Besk:

Best answer to the SERGIO101 miscreant.

These people just have stupidity ingrained in their DNA. Tinubu took a strategic decision years back that the SW would no longer play opposition politics but would move to the centre.

The SE ones denigrated the APC and attacked their politicians that crossed over there.

What has been the reward for the SE for the 23 years they have played PDP politics and hated everything else? Yet they believe others are the source of their problems.

Just watch David Umahi rise to prominence after his time as governor. If the APC wins the elections, I am sure they’ll push him to be one of the most prominent Igbo politicians and that’ll be a pedestal eventually.
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Umahi, i thought you said you are not Igbo by tribe so, why will and Igbo delegates support you?
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by zigzagluv: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2022
When he was fighting Obi in 2019 because they made him Vice , he didnt know
Sergio101:
Umahi.... sincerely the shame is yours.

You are the real betrayer in scheme of reality. Stop shifting blames
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by ukahrawah: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Shut up.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
wink
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When yiu drive your car to a mechanic workshop, you do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if you are assured of his competence. When you go to a hospital for an important surgery, you do not worry that d team of medical experts are not drawn from your tribe, you want to live and whoever will give ur health d needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. Majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve d problem? How do we arrest d steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote the person who will likely win or do we vote to change d narrative? If u vote d person who will likely win, but whom you know will not deliver, that makes you PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE, because you are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as you don't ask if the mechanic is from your village or if the doctor is of your tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo ; we look at him as d mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If you are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If you are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If you are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote PETER OBI.
If you are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote PETER OBI.

The question you must answer is: would you allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because the mechanic is Igbo? Or, would you rather die than allow an igbo expert take care of your health?
Do you hate urself that much, to allow poverty destroy your children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is the last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. Time has come for us to get involved in the way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Mariangeles(f): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeeh...I am proud of Igbo people..

The only tribr where even a poor man will boldly point at a wealthy man to treat his fvck up.. grin

The Asslicking governor from Ebonyi threw his people under the bus and they paid him in his own coin...He never cry finish...Now na morning.

Make he handover first...Somebody that fallout with his brother who was given the South East security network to coordinated...He deserted and frustrated his General brother who had to resign... lipsrsealed Because he wants to appear in Buhari's good book.

Maybe he did all that because of the way ndi Igbo treats his people.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by balladin: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Keep quiet Mr Man. You're saying this because you lost. Just imagine a man that started the vote and conscience selling. Ntooor. Continue crying
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Maybe he did all that because of the way ndi Igbo treats his people.
Ka gi ma nke ahu...

Is Ebonyi not Igbo? Even their ladies are married often and on here...Records has it they have the most submissive and loyal ladies...And make good wife/mothers.

So I don't know where the ndi Igbo treating his people case is coming from o..

Umahi has been a staunch Buhari asslicker...Because his bro General umahi worked under Buhari in the military.

How many times did he stood up against marginalization of Ndi Igbo?

We know the Igbo men with big balls..

Mara kwa ndi nke racha racha otele.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by ponishah: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sergio101:
Umahi.... sincerely the shame is yours.

You are the real betrayer in scheme of reality. Stop shifting blames
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by seniorgozman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
tamdun:

Don't just accuse him, tell us how he betrayed others?
I don't know where to start. Umahi betrayed his childhood friend that brought him into politics. He betrayed his former boss who was his predecessor. He betrayed Dr onu. I know he will be betrayed one day
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by UNDFTD: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
noleflendum:

“By so doing, we would have made a statement; but it became a shame that our leaders and the delegates sold all our votes.
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/12/2023-it-is-a-shame-that-igbo-leaders-delegates-sold-our-votes-umahi/

Why is Devil Umahi crying over a spilled milk? He is the greatest betrayer of all time and has the audacity to cry and moan about been betrayed. How dare him? There's this thing in life called "Karma." They say it's a bi**h and it hits you when you least expect. He should stop whining and accept his fate just like so many Igbos that he betrayed simply to appease his Fulani masters. This is just the beginning of his woes. Any man or woman that he has any dealings with would betray him just like he has done to others. He's a cursed man and that curse would forever follow his generation.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by sirp9898(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
My brother Umahi just understand the present reality of nigeria settings of decades.
Igbo's will never rule Nigeria again is what is uniting Nigeria not oil not foreigners.
It will be very hard for any Igbo person to rule Nigeria again expect God intervention no matter the odds it will cost it cannever be broken even if the person is good they will never break that protocol.
See as e fit take happen to peter obi if care is not taken by everyone that is looking for genue freedom like me no matter the odds.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by zomby(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
noleflendum:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/12/2023-it-is-a-shame-that-igbo-leaders-delegates-sold-our-votes-umahi/

Yes, it is a big shame, but absolutely I’m not surprised…as the Igbo people remain the cheapest commodity in Nigeria; cheaper than pure water…When you lack wisdom, integrity, and unity among yourselves, you lack everything. It has been this way for many years and will continue to remain so; you can’t polish a sneaker… no matter how hard you try, an ugly sneaker remains an ugly sneaker.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Akponmfet: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
So why didn't you buy the votes?
Abeg keep your Biafran problems in Biafraland.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by zomby(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
seniorgozman:
I don't know where to start. Umahi betrayed his childhood friend that brought him into politics. He betrayed his former boss who was his predecessor. He betrayed Dr onu. I know he will be betrayed one day

Igbo betrayed Igbo; 0 + 0 = 0

End of discussion!
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by adecz: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
so your vote is for the highest bidder? Tomorrow you come here crying that the country is this and that. I feel shame on your behalf.

Another sentimental Igbo sighted ⏪⏪
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Miracle2020: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
adecz:

Another sentimental Igbo sighted ⏪⏪
I am not an igbo man, but I wish apc had given the ticket to an igbo man.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by AntiChristian: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Grgton:
why didn't the rest of the delegates from South West and north vote for Rochas or other Igbo man? You are just drawing your conclusion out of hate for a particular pple

You should tell us what he has done to warrant such vote?
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by AntiChristian: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Goodday90:
invisible Arabic learning centers,I can count the Igbo Islamic pretenders in the south east with my fingers
Islam can never grow in the East thus why you and your ilks hate Igbo people

Of cos they would be invisible to you. We see ourselves! Islam is growing despite the persecutions!

And on the contrary, i work with Igbos! I don't hate them. I hate their hatred-filled tribalistic mentality and the feeling of deserving what they never worked for!
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

You should tell us what he has done to warrant such vote?
simple because they would rather vote their tribesmen ...
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by AntiChristian: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Grgton:
simple because they would rather vote their tribesmen ...

So who voted Amaechi in APC?

Wike in PDP?
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by tiger28: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
wink

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When yiu drive your car to a mechanic workshop, you do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if you are assured of his competence. When you go to a hospital for an important surgery, you do not worry that d team of medical experts are not drawn from your tribe, you want to live and whoever will give ur health d needed boost is welcome.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. Majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve d problem? How do we arrest d steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote the person who will likely win or do we vote to change d narrative? If u vote d person who will likely win, but whom you know will not deliver, that makes you PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE, because you are joining hands with our oppressors.

Just as you don't ask if the mechanic is from your village or if the doctor is of your tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo ; we look at him as d mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If you are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If you are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If you are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote PETER OBI.
If you are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote PETER OBI.

The question you must answer is: would you allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because the mechanic is Igbo? Or, would you rather die than allow an igbo expert take care of your health?
Do you hate urself that much, to allow poverty destroy your children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is the last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. Time has come for us to get involved in the way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME!
Abokis and Yoruba(Major voting Blocs) will NEVER vote the same PPL that were crying Biafla Biafla, Death to the Zoo, No lefelendum, no erection........How can you trust dem??
Even if 200 percent of igbos vote for Obi Pandora.......it will ONLY constitute 5 percent of total. And the other tribe that can HELP you with the vote, you are have created enmity !
BTW, Didn't you ppl say you don't believe in ONE Nigeria?? So what happened now Few years ago , you were ATIKULATED just because of Obi, once Atiku lost, he became a Fulani.
Confused lots!
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

So who voted Amaechi in APC?

Wike in PDP?
k
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by survdonald(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shameless man! Same man that said that his state vote is for APC not Peter Obi.

Why dose he feel bad Igbo delegates did not vote for him.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Ingocof(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Goodday90:
whatever happens in Apc is non of our business
If you guys really love Ayinm that much,give him the ticket

Ok what of PDP? The last time I checked Anyim pius Anyim is a PDP member
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Ingocof(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Goodday90:
Bleep you bitch

You that love yourselves,what have you achieved as a country,5 hrs electricity is still rocket science to you all
And bandits are running amok in your region

See how you are running from lane one to lane six, that's why you get easily disqualified.
Justice should start from your region not expecting someone to dash you justice.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by zomby(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
tiger28:
ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME!
Abokis and Yoruba(Major voting Blocs) will NEVER vote the same PPL that were crying Biafla Biafla, Death to the Zoo, No lefelendum, no erection........How can you trust dem??
Even if 200 percent of igbos vote for Obi Pandora.......it will ONLY constitute 5 percent of total. And the other tribe that can HELP you with the vote, you are have created enmity !
BTW, Didn't you ppl say you don't believe in ONE Nigeria?? So what happened now Few years ago , you were ATIKULATED just because of Obi, once Atiku lost, he became a Fulani.
Confused lots!

LOL!
The Igbos remain the most confused ethnic group in Africa.
They lack wisdom, strategy, unity and basic common sense.

This group from the top to the bottom will only constitute 5 percent of the total count...which means they need the support of other ethnic groups to be able to attain their political goal (igbo president), but yet they do not get it; they hate the northerners and also don't get along with the Yorubas. Which means we may not witness an Igbo president for the next 180 years.
We must also keep in mind that now that Jagaban is representing the APC, while a fulani man, Atiku is representing the PDP, it looks to me that the Igbos don enter one chance once again; they can’t move forward or go backwards.

When a group of people lacks unity among themselves, lacks integrity, lacks wisdom, lacks self respect and respect for others...nothing works. Until the igbos start looking in the mirror, start being honest to themselves and stop blaming everyone for their severe failure, this group of people will accomplish absolutely nothing (politically in Nigeria) till the end of time.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by zomby(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Toneypen247:
wink

All youths must act now.

Let the youths arise!

Peter Obi invested Anambra state funds in a brewery that he personally controls ownership
Peter Obi deported northerners out of his state when he was the governor
Peter Obi refused to employ and sacked civil servants from Ebonyi and Imo who were already working in Anambra civil service.

We are not looking for a governor or the head of a village, we are looking for a president that promotes one Nigeria, and that has the wisdom to reunite the country. The igbos are not wired this way...they are selfish and can't see further than the top of their noses.

Absolutely NO to Peter Obi...He doesn’t look or sound presidential, and will definitely further sink this great country.
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by Gbengajans: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
It's a pity
Re: Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes by senjutsu(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ebubu:
the pdp you are sticking with did they give you president ? no. will they give you vice president ? story ! wike has cornered it. foolish pdp pigs
And who told you that I support pdp. You must have a really tiny brain. Just like your governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra / Governor Hope Uzordinma Orders Contractors Back To Site Within 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.