Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Price Of Blackberry Tour At Affordables. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Of Blackberry Tour At Affordables. (1695 Views)

Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / Blackberry Storm And Tour At Wholesale Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Blackberry Tour At Affordables. by Gunji(m): 3:36am On Jul 21, 2011
I haven't been able to visit Computer Village but I need to get a Blackberry Tour (9630) . So I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me its current price at Affordables in Computer Village,
Re: Price Of Blackberry Tour At Affordables. by cardoso111(m): 4:29am On Jul 21, 2011
see it at their webpage or fone
Re: Price Of Blackberry Tour At Affordables. by Gunji(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
please can you give me the link 2 Affordables' web-page?
Re: Price Of Blackberry Tour At Affordables. by N101: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
Gunji:

please can you give me the link 2 Affordables' web-page?

Google is your friend.  If you have the time to come here and post you could use that same time to find Affordables on the 'net. It's not that hard is it?

But because I'm a nice person, here's the link to their website.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Browse With Glo Sim / Glo 'text4millions' Season 3 Launched / Tweaking Your Andriod Phone Without Installing Custom Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.