Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! (285 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Cythialady: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Please mention just one thing you still love Nigeria for or what gives you hope for a better Nigeria

Please do not be bitter in your response

No Tribe, religion or politics needed in this answers

Cheers Lets go
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Istartups: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Cythialady:
Please mention just one thing you still love Nigeria for or what gives you hope for a better Nigeria

Please do not be bitter in your response

No Tribe, religion or politics needed in this answers

Cheers Lets go

I like the fact that anybody can work and change their life regardless of who they are as long as they are open to exploring new opportunities.

I hope to see a peaceful Nigeria because at the end we all Humans
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Lawlab254: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2022
The fact that I will leave Nigeria one day.
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Cythialady: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:
The fact that I will leave Nigeria one day.

That nice where do you want to go
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Lawlab254: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Cythialady:

That nice where do you want to go

Germany
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Istartups: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:

Germany
Baba, If world war 3 starts which country will you now run to again
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by haiti007(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Seeing my patients get well grin
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Lawlab254: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Istartups:

Baba, If world war 3 starts which country will you now run to again

I will stand and fight.
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Cythialady: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:

I will stand and fight.

You that cant stay to make Nigeria get better
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Lawlab254: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cythialady:

You that cant stay to make Nigeria get better

Because Nigeria can't get better
Re: What Is One Thing You Love As A Nigeria Despite All That Is Happening! by Cythialady: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:

Because Nigeria can't get better

No problem go here let me help you to earn so you can achieve your goals

Do you know you can earn dollars In Nigeria like as if you live abroad and infact is it free when you look deeply into it

And Google is the company that will pay you that dollars if you can give it what it wants.

A lot of people rely on Google for almost everything they do in life through the use of search engines and other Google products such as YouTube and Gmail.

But as it ever occurred to you that you can earn with Google and even earn in dollars no matter who you are or what you know.

Watch this video below it will show you how to work with Google and earn Dollars in Nigeria 100% Legitimate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijPHVKvKijM

And if you are ready to see how it works Check the video description on YouTube to get the link if the one below is not working you can type it in your browser too.

https://gopays.com.ng/gp

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Man Says He’s Getting Demise Dangers For Supporting Peter Obi / Hon. Shogogreen Urges Agege Residents To Get Their PVC / Military Troops, Police Comb IPOB/ESN Camps In Anambra, Enugu, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.