Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ronaldo Vs Messi: He’ll Not Make My Team – Steven Gerrard Chooses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Vs Messi: He’ll Not Make My Team – Steven Gerrard Chooses (420 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Vs Messi: He’ll Not Make My Team – Steven Gerrard Chooses by Happened: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Ronaldo vs Messi: He’ll not make my team – Steven Gerrard chooses between Ballon d’Or winners

Aston Villa manager, Steven Gerrard, has picked between Paris Saint-Germain’s Lionel Messi and Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

Gerrard, a Liverpool legend, insisted that Messi would make his team, while Ronaldo would not because he prefers teamwork to an individual game.

According to him, he prefers the Barcelona legend over the Portugal captain, who he feels is more of an individual player than a team player.

Messi and Ronaldo have established themselves as the best football players of their generation.

Both players have won seven and five Ballon d’ Or awards in the last 15 years.

“There are certain players who are on a different level to anyone else out there, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo,” Gerrard was quoted as saying by Give Me Sport.

“But Ronaldo doesn’t get in my team. I am more about what you are going to do for the team. What are we going to achieve together? Ronaldo will win you things, but I am more about a team player than an individual player, so I will always go down that road.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/12/ronaldo-vs-mess-hell-not-make-my-team-steven-gerrard-chooses-between-ballon-dor-winners/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: He’ll Not Make My Team – Steven Gerrard Chooses by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2022
so you aren't after winning things but team work.
What is the essence of team work when you don't win things
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: He’ll Not Make My Team – Steven Gerrard Chooses by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What is the essence of team work when don't win things

Yeah. Ronaldo doesn't need teamwork. I remember his great ability of dribbling from the centre line to the goal post, dribbling the keeper and scoring all by himself.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: He’ll Not Make My Team – Steven Gerrard Chooses by uthlaw: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What is the essence of team work when don't win things
you understand what is trying to say,so don't change anything....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Bet9ja, Betking, Nairabet, Sportybet, E.t.c. / Tobi Amusan's Tweet In 2016 About Her Career / Chelsea Signs Neymer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.