Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Your Light Will Not Go Off - Just Because I... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Light Will Not Go Off - Just Because I... (229 Views)

I Cant Become A Second Wife Because I Was From A Polygamous Home "Blessing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Light Will Not Go Off - Just Because I... by samayansola(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2022
This happened in my place of work

There was an issue between the maintenance department and the security guys

And surprisingly, the maintenance dept disconnected them from access to electricity

In a government facility...

Incredible right?

For close to a week now, the security post has always been in gross darkness at night

To cut the story short,

The elderly man in the night shift told me he'll flash my number once there is light

To help him charge his 2 phones

And I agreed...

As I turned back, I heard him muttered some words in prayers

And I asked what he said

He said it in Yoruba (Inà é kó nì ku)

Translated as YOUR LIGHT WILL NOT GO OFF

All because I agreed to help him with his phone

Yoruba Elders are Humble and they will say Heavy prayers by using circumstances of life

To give them prayer points... lol

I gave him his 2 phones this morning, fully charged and I heard again in Yoruba

(eshe gidigan, è nì ku) traslated as

"Thank you so much, You will not die"

Trust me, I said a BIG AMEN beaming with Smiles,

Good morning...
Re: Your Light Will Not Go Off - Just Because I... by fvck(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Stop smiling bruv... Go out enmass for P O

(1) (Reply)

顏智華,一個劣迹斑斑的騙子 / Eze Igbo Ghana, Celebrates New Yam Festival And 10th Year On The Throne. / HSLC Initiative: NGO Extends Love To The Aged, Fetes Over 200 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.