Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

- Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (699 Views)

Lexus Rx 350 or Mercedes Benz GLK 350: Which Is Better? / The Mercedes Benz GLB Concept Unveiled (photos) / Is The Mercedes Benz G65 AMG The Stupidest Car Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Rwand: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Good Morning, I'm in the Market for a Mercedes Benz GLK, but I'd love to know what's the best year for this car Model. Mostly in terms of reliability. I know often times every car model tends to have a model year with a little bit more reliability than the others and that's what I'd love to know about this car model.

Honorable Gazzuzz, Sir. I'd like your insight on this, amongst other car gurus on here. Thanks in advance
Re: by Alexsniz(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2022
I would recommend GLK 350 its very durable and quite luxurious....

Meanwhile I fix car AC here in Abuja contact in my signature
Re: by goldtube(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2022
013-015 model more powerful engine and fuel economy than models 010-012 cool
They all reliable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by space9880: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Rwand:
Good Morning, I'm in the Market for a Mercedes Benz GLK, but I'd love to know what's the best year for this car Model. Mostly in terms of reliability. I know often times every car model tends to have a model year with a little bit more reliability than the others and that's what I'd love to know about this car model.

Honorable Gazzuzz, Sir. I'd like your insight on this, amongst other car gurus on here. Thanks in advance
I’m not a car guru but I have friends with GLK, 13 upward is cool but water seems to be a problem from 013 upwards.
Re: by Rwand: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
space9880:
I’m not a car guru but I have friends with GLK, 13 upward is cool but water seems to be a problem from 013 upwards.
Right. The electric power steering and rack thing. Also noticed that for owners of the 013 upwards models
Re: by space9880: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rwand:
Right. The electric power steering and rack thing. Also noticed that for owners of the 013 upwards models
yea.. to me that’s the only advantage the older model has because 013 wins in overall performance and comfort. Or you can get the 013 RX350 F sport instead, it has sport mode, parts are durable and cheap and you don’t have to worry too much about water compared to glk.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Vehicle Diagnostic Scanner To Buy In Nigeria For Japanese Cars? / Crypto Traders To Sell Their Exotic Cars As Crypto Continued Crashing / Interstate Vs E-hailing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.