Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! (882 Views)

Can Asthma Be Completely Treated? / Cure Any Kind Of Disease Jigsimur Pus 100% NATURAL HERBAL Product / What Is The Be Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! by femocious0: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2022
I’m going through difficult in breathing,it occurs sometimes but not everytime,is there a permanent cure for it either medicinal or herb!! Anyone with advice and suggestion please!!
Re: Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! by Ahmed0336(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
I had a friend who was completely cured of Asthma. She got a herb from bauchi state at the sum of 200 Naira and that was it. It happened 4 years back.
She's married and her husband changed her phone number if not I would have assist.
Re: Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! by femocious0: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I had a friend who was completely cured of Asthma. She got a herb from bauchi state at the sum of 200 Naira and that was it. It happened 4 years back.
She's married and her husband changed her phone number if not I would have assist.
Thank you! I Will appreciate if you can help me reach her through her social media handle or any alternative sir.thanks for your concern
Re: Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! by muheeb01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
femocious0:
I’m going through difficult in breathing,it occurs sometimes but not everytime,is there a permanent cure for it either medicinal or herb!! Anyone with advice and suggestion please!!
if you need herbs to cure your asthma contact me,it's not hard to treat with some leaves, check my signature to reach me I'm in oyo town
Re: Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:08am On Feb 19, 2023
muheeb01:
if you need herbs to cure your asthma contact me,it's not hard to treat with some leaves, check my signature to reach me I'm in oyo town
how many people have you cure

1 Like

Re: Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! by Emipathos(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Did you go for test and be diagnosed of Asthma? Having difficulty in breathing doesn't mean it is asthma. There are other health challenges that can cause difficulty in breathing. If you did and it reveals asthma, there is a cure for it. It is a problem of the lungs. I have handled it. I also handled a woman with heart enlargement with difficulty in breathing, HBP etc. I make use of Chinese herbal capsules which are very effective.

If you are interested, you can reach me on WhatsApp 08185363189 or call 08080993527
Re: Can Asthma Be Cure Permanently? What Is The Cure? Any Advice On That Please!! by Breadnote: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
well it depends how old you are,because I tink u cn outgrow it.dunno d drugs u have been taken.but just keep avoiding d tin's DAT brings it lk dust,smoke,extreme cold.in due time,it will go

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Of A Diabetic Doctor Needed / Tell Someone About This Deadly Disease Today / Scary Picture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.