Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe (26718 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by treesun: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Ojukwu you mean. I can recollect it contested against Obasanjo and lost all the nine states that were formed from the old Eastern region

Not at all!
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by ofuonyebi: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
The 13-Northernern governors plus kingibe who defeated former opposition of M.K.OÁBIOLA even at his ward
during the 1993 elections cannot be joking
Jagaban AHMED BOLA TINUBU has become a contagious name all over Nigeria long ago
many steal our money but starch it away in foreign banks to develop other countries

BUT this many Tinubu has a testimony of using his money to support less privileged and hapless Nigerians at all times
other politicians do it only when they want to campaign for election or when they are asking for another term in office

Honestly, 2023 lections....Tinubu iwo lokan!
even Atifku & Obinmaadu knows the truth..
anyone who want to go to hell because of your hate can take a motor-bike like the man from London!
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Zona123(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
So Nigeria's highest office is now turn by turn?
Please for Mr kingigbe when is it going to be your turn and when is it going to be my turn

Shameless elderly people talking like kids, some grey hair these days is no longer sign of maturity sad
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by hotseat: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingibe is entitled to his opinion!

However, it is a truism that Asiwaju has paid his dues in the fight for democracy in Nigeria which forced him into exile while others who were nowhere to be found, are now hoping to reap where they never sowed.

Abeg, follow who know road!

The Jagaban, a dogged fighter, is the man for the job!

GO TINUBU, GO!
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Prince111111: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalmortal:
It's his turn to be APC presidential candidate, Not president
dont mind the Man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Why are you reading my comment, u no get better work ne?
come blind my eye
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by NakedTruth4eva: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria is now a commodity that can be shared turn by turn. Useless polithiefcians
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Zona123(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Watch how children of hate and perdition will flood the thread to attack Kingibe .

When is it going to be your father's turn or are your ancestors from Benin republic?
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by 9jii(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
SuperPanther:

And Tinubu does not also need those votes from NW, SE & SS? Nawa oooo
He's going loose them anyway, can't get 100%.
Acceptable lose
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Chopcy29: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
So it is now a turn by turn kind of thing?...when is my time gonna be?!
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Kingzeez10: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Zona123:

When is it going to be your father's turn or are your ancestors from Benin republic?
After Unknown gunmen kill your father. It would be my father's turn then.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
The person that posted this thing is mad Sha. The guy no talk anything like that but still, when did presidency become a reward. Is it not supposed to be a burden on a person's shoulders? This world self, there had better be an afterlife because all this nonsense I am seeing cannot be all.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by SupremeSpecimen: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Watch how children of hate and perdition will flood the thread to attack Kingibe .

Watch how children of animosity pretend it's made of love
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by DOD88: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Is there no vibrant person from d west?

The only thing the "suffercicated" people can present to the whole Nigeria is a man urinating on himself.

What happened to osibanjo and other like him

Spit
Old story! Leave old story and face the reality. The reality is that Asiwaju Tinubu is a God's project. His perceived weakness is what God needs to prove to the world that he doesn't need a perfect man to turn Nigeria around. God bless Asiwaju, our 2023 president.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Achilles881: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
A fossil from 1983 39 yrs ago known as bubu gave us one of their counterpart jagajagan, who schemed and eliminated mko in 1993 29yrs ago, now another fossil, who was the running mate of mko is endorsing jagajagan, na wao, people born in other progressive country during the time they started raping Nigeria, are now leaders in their country, but look at Nigerian youth, they are still supporting their dead ancestors to lead them.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by pacespot(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
9iceprince:

Even some prophet of doom predicted Buhari will die before 2019 election and he still sey alive till now who knowz you might be approaching your last day earlier than Tinubu

So let me give you this simple prayer, may your life and everything you care for be managed the way Buhari is managing the affairs of Nigeria right now, say Amen! to that, will you?

Having someone just sit in the Aso Villa and then globetrotting with tax payer money does not mean he is the real president.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by punk4: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
It is also my turn to be the managing director of shell petroleum... Since life don become turn by turn
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Chelsea350(f): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chai!! So Nigeria is now a toy...Turn by Turn things...I choose to waste my vote on Peter Obi.

Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by 989900: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sycophantic charlatan.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegalWolf:

It is this your hate speech, and insult that keeps alienating your folks from getting sympathy or convince others outside your stronghold. Where you should build bridge, statements like this burn the existing shaky bridge...But kontinu

Lol..you Mumu...I swear which sympathy and bridge...
Oga get lost..

Ask your self what will the easterners loose if tinubu becomes the president next year....
The answer is nothing.
We have seen worst.and still more than conquerors.

Fok off
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by Tylerboy15011(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
All those endorsing candidate, who gave them permission in the first place? Beside endorsing means nothing, or are they speaking the mind of Nigeria at large?

Rubbish.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by adieora(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stupid man. It is his turn because Nigeria is his property abi? Thunder fire you and Tinubu.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
DOD88:

Old story! Leave old story and face the reality. The reality is that Asiwaju Tinubu is a God's project. His perceived weakness is what God needs to prove to the world that he doesn't need a perfect man to turn Nigeria around. God bless Asiwaju, our 2023 president.

Don't mention me again..
I don't deal with fools
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by okorieJonah: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
So now leadership is by giving not voting again, Oga GIver take it nah, is our country, as a real human being that has blood in the brain some will open that stupid mouth of there's and say is his turn to become what,, Oguu kill u there. A man that can not hold ordinary paper is the man u r saying whaattttt
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by whofoolwho: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
My brother it people old people like you that's the ploblem of this contry.I as much as am not against tinubus asperatuon but you can open your mouth and say that it's someone's turn.by saying this it means that their is no need for Nigerians to go voting in the election day since it's now turn by turn.Nigerians are not like Lagos molue that drivers can drive turn by turn.You statement also implies that govt and resources are for chop make I chop system .please respect your age
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by CapitalCee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Kwankwaso will reduce Atiku votes in kano and jigawa
Obi will block PDP's chances in SE and some SS states
Northern Governors will do anything to give Tinubu 25% from each state.
North Central with kogi,kwara and Niger can even be win for Tinubu.

Tinubu will win Borno, Yobe and Zamfara.
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegalWolf:

You are an idi0t aswear. Because I kept it simple does not give you the right to insult me. I am Fulani and as long as Nigeria exists, our interests is protected. Lets see who cries marginalization... Fok off!

You are terrorist by default...
Your interest is protected indeed.
Murderous leeches like you.

Dirty urchins...interest protected... You folks will eat shit pie very soon.
Lazy leeches.
Don't mention me again
Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegalWolf:

You are an idi0t aswear. Because I kept it simple does not give you the right to insult me. I am Fulani and as long as Nigeria exists, our interests is protected. Lets see who cries marginalization... Fok off!

You want me to clap for you that you are Fulani...

Soon and sooner you will be ashamed and scared to identify your self as a Fulani..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.