Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man City Officially Unveil Erling Braut Haaland Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Officially Unveil Erling Braut Haaland Signing (312 Views)

Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi / Erling Braut Haaland wins Bundesliga player of the month / Borussia Dortmund Beat Manchester United To Haaland Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Officially Unveil Erling Braut Haaland Signing by Goalgist(f): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Manchester City have officially confirmed the signing of Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Braut Haaland on a five-year contract.

The 21-year-old will join the club on July 1 and will follow in the footsteps of his father Alf-Inge Haaland, who played for the Citizens between 2000 and 2003 and signed almost 22 years ago to the day.

Pep Guardiola’s side revealed last month that they had reached an agreement with Dortmund to sign the Norway international, subject to the club finalising terms with the striker.

Speaking to Man City official website on his arrival at the Etihad Stadium, Haaland said:

"This is a proud day for me and my family. I have always watched City and have loved doing so in recent seasons. You can’t help but admire their style of play, it’s exciting and they create a lot of chances, which is perfect for a player like me.

"There are so many world-class players in this squad and Pep is one of the greatest managers of all-time, so I believe I am in the right place to fulfil my ambitions.

"I want to score goals, win trophies and improve as a footballer and I am confident I can do that here. This is a great move for me and I can’t wait to get started in pre-season."

Keep reading: https://www.goalgist.com/manchester-city-officially-unveil-erling-braut-haaland-signing/

Re: Man City Officially Unveil Erling Braut Haaland Signing by Alexsniz(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Welcome goal KING!!!

Meanwhile I fix car AC here in Abuja contact in my signature
Re: Man City Officially Unveil Erling Braut Haaland Signing by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Chai!!!!!
Man United how market
Re: Man City Officially Unveil Erling Braut Haaland Signing by Aonkuuse(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Good
Re: Man City Officially Unveil Erling Braut Haaland Signing by princeabdul(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Second player I'm bringing into my FPL

(1) (Reply)

Get In And Be A Millionaire / Lewandowski Vows To Join Barcelona / Free 4 Odds, 100% Guaranteed Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.