Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. (1153 Views)

Why Is My Xiaomi Redmi 9 Still On Androin 10. / Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Openair: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hi guys, I just saw a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (as uploaded by the seller). Please if you know about phones, is it original? I asked him he said it's original not refurbished (this Lagos they always claim it's original)

Please if you know about Samsung abeg ur advice is needed.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Ovie56(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Careful, it's probably a well packaged refurbished phone. Probably.
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by IbrahimMav: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Openair:
Hi guys, I just saw a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (as uploaded by the seller). Please if you know about phones, is it original? I asked him he said it's original not refurbished (this Lagos they always claim it's original)

To quickly check if it's original, use the phone to download an app called cpu-z. Then see if the specs correspond with the specs in gsmarena. If it does, then it's original.

Another way is to boot into download mode. press and hold Bixby , Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until you see the screen boot up. You should see the Warning screen for the Download mode. Press the Volume Down button to enter into the Download mode. you should see ODIN download mode which is expected to display the original model number of the Note 9 at the top of the screen. Crosscheck the model Number with the model Number written on the box, if it's the same, then it's original.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by IbrahimMav: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ovie56:
Careful, it's probably a well packaged refurbished phone. Probably.

A refurbished phone is not necessarily a fake. In most cases, it's an original phone that is reassembled after some malfunctions are fixed.

6 Likes

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Rumor2ruth: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
The phone is usually sealed, if it happens not to be d original one, will d seller take it back from d buyer after opening d box by removing d sealed Nilon?
IbrahimMav:

To quickly check if it's original, use the phone to download an app called cpu-z. Then see if the specs correspond with the specs in gsmarena. If it does, then it's original.

Another way is to boot into download mode. press and hold Bixby , Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until you see the screen boot up. You should see the Warning screen for the Download mode. Press the Volume Down button to enter into the Download mode. you should see ODIN download mode which is expected to display the original model number of the Note 9 at the top of the screen. Crosscheck the model Number with the model Number written on the box, if it's the same, then it's original.

2 Likes

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Openair: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Boss, but you know I can't be doing all these at the seller's store to confirm and expect to return.

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Openair: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Since I was skeptical about the seller above, I spoke to another one and he said, direct UK used, with carton and all accessories intact. Bosses what do you suggest?
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Ovie56(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
IbrahimMav:

A refurbished phone is not necessarily a fake. In most cases, it's an original phone that is reassembled after some malfunctions are fixed.
Never said it is absolutely fake, some refurbisher replace faulty components with cheap knock-offs. A refurbished phone should not be sold as new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by donbenie(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Openair:
Since I was skeptical about the seller above, I spoke to another one and he said, direct UK used, with carton and all accessories intact. Bosses what do you suggest?
A good UK used is your best bet..
Steer clear of any new Galaxy Note 9..

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Youngearnny(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Samsung Note 9 is still very much available. You can also check on Jumia to confirm...
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by anita08: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
I got Samsung note 8 for sale US used clean

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Openair: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
anita08:
I got Samsung note 8 for sale US used clean

Boss, how would you rate the performance?
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by oodua1stson: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Openair:

I deal with phones and I'll tell you this for free. The phone is ORIGINAL but also refurbished. I assure you it will work 100% fine. You won't have any problem with it at all. The only issue is the accessories inside the carton are fake. The fake is very fast but not the original from Samsung.

If you need it, buy it. You will enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by immortalityk: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Openair:

Any Samsung from s20 downward are not new
Only s21 and s22 are new
Even s21 is becoming scarce
Those guys are lying as u will end up buying rubbish
They will package rubbish and now call it new
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by DaInferno(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2022
IbrahimMav:

cool...but all these on a sealed phone his yet to buy?
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by Openair: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2022
DaInferno:
cool...but all these on a sealed phone his yet to buy?

I tire ooo, Boss abeg u know another way?

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by anita08: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Nutin wrong with it A-side a cracked edge at the left hand side above that's all
Openair:

Boss, how would you rate the performance?
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by DaInferno(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Openair:

I tire ooo, Boss abeg u know another way?
leave that phone that phone bro: it's suspicious. I doubt if there is new one right now in 2022
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2022
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this.

Scanning the QR code on the sealed box is the quickest way to determine an original Samsung device. It should take you to a Samsung website that lists all of the specifications.

2 Likes

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2022
DaInferno:
leave that phone that phone bro: it's suspicious. I doubt if there is new one right now in 2022

Stop passing misinformation confidently.

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Openair:

I'd rather you buy a new phone than a used one. Just scan the QR code and if it takes you a Note 9 specifications website, then it's legit.
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Still Available. by DaInferno(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Stop passing misinformation confidently.
no ves

(1) (Reply)

The Redmi A1 Is The Phone For You If You Are On A Tight Budget / Concept Phone / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.