Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. (341 Views)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Lama70(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is there anyone on this forum who is knowledgeable about pension funds and it's withdrawal?

I will want to resign my present appointment and therefore need as much information as I can get, on how to go about it. I am 52 years.

Thanks for coming to my assistance.

NB: I will be eternally grateful if there is a PENCOM staff in this forum that I can relate with in this regard. Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by WatchYourSix: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lama70:
Is there anuone on this forum who is knowledgeable about pension funds and it's withdrawal?

I will want to resign my present appointment and therefore need as much information on how to go about it. I am 52 years.

Thanks for coming to y assistance.

Why dont you visit your pension fund managers...they will tell you the documents to bring and how much they will give you in bulk and the remaining that will be spread monthly.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Lama70(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Why dont you visit your pension fund managers...they will tell you the documents to bring and how much they will give you in bulk and the remaining that will be spread monthly.

Thanks. I have tried to. They insist I resign
first before it could be decided. I don't really have much there because I took a paid job not quite long. Less than 700k.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by VeryWickedMan: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lama70:

first before it could be decided. I don't really have much there because I took a paid job not quite long. Less than 700k.

Don't you get the alerts??

So you mean that you want to cashout your pension after less than 1 year of 9-5 @ 52 years old? shocked

You must be a joker.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by duduade: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

So you mean that you want to cashout your pension after less than 1 year of 9-5 @ 52 years old? shocked

You must be a joker.

Just encourage him na please

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Lama70(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=VeryWickedMan post=113760019]

You must be a joker.[/quote

I am not joking.
The job is practically killing me and I want to add it to my private business.

Please be forthcoming if you know about it.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by WatchYourSix: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lama70:

You have not designed?? If you dont resign and present your accrued right letter from your employer, they cant give you your money...its the PENCOM law....

Still, if you are in need and dont want to resign now...tell them you want 25%... the law allows you to get 25% of whats in your account now...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by VeryWickedMan: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Lama70 post=113760133][/quote]

Oga it will be difficult seeing as you haven't worked for long. However, you should have been getting alerts on each payment.

If you didn't, its most likely that your employers were not even remitting in the first place. Better find out for sure.

Request for a statement of your account via mail using the pension ID number assigned to you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Lama70(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
duduade:

Just encourage him na please

Thank you ojare @duduade.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Lama70(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Oga it will be difficult seeing as you haven't worked for long. However, you should have been getting alerts on each payment.

If you didn't, its most likely that your employers were not even remitting in the first place. Better find out for sure.

Request for a statement of your account via mail using the pension ID number assigned to you.

Thanks @VeryWickedMan. I have been getting alerts. The issue is that they told me I may probably get the entire sum on some conditions which they are reluctant to divulge. They want me to resign first. Honestly, the bulk money is my motivation, so I can add it to my business.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by VeryWickedMan: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lama70:

Thanks @VeryWickedMan. I have been getting alerts. The issue is that they told me I may probably get the entire sum on some conditions which they are reluctant to divulge. They want me to resign first. Honestly, the bulk money is my motivation, so I can add it to my business.

If you've been getting the alerts then you are good. But don't expect to receive 100% of your balance.

Pension like insurance is scam. They prefer if you die so that they don't have to pay you at all.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Toktee(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

If you've been getting the alerts then you are good. But don't expect to receive 100% of your balance.

Pension like insurance is scam. They prefer if you die so that they don't have to pay you at all.
grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Toktee(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

You have not designed?? If you dont resign and present your accrued right letter from your employer, they cant give you your money...its the PENCOM law....

Still, if you are in need and dont want to resign now...tell them you want 25%... the law allows you to get 25% of whats in your account now...
i have almost 2m in my pension account... Am still working, how much can IBTC give now?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by WatchYourSix: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toktee:
i have almost 2m in my pension account... Am still working, how much can IBTC give now?

25 percent of 2M.... but you are still young and employed....so its not easy like that ooo....it is called hardship fund..the condition for collecting is that u dont have ur regular source of income again...

U will need to show u no longer work with standbic by collecting what is called accrued right letter....the letter is that your employer should confirm tht are not owing you any remitance before your pension manager can go head to calculate your 25% amd hamd it over to you
Re: A Nairalander Needs Information In His Pension. by Toktee(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

25 percent of 2M.... but you are still young and employed....so its not easy like that ooo....it is called hardship fund..the condition for collecting is that u dont have ur regular source of income again...

U will need to show u no longer work with standbic by collecting what is called accrued right letter....the letter is that your employer should confirm tht are not owing you any remitance before your pension manager can go head to calculate your 25% amd hamd it over to you

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice: Which IT Career To Choose / In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out / How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.