Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised (6160 Views)

Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci / What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / 10 Times Nature Made Us Say “NOPE” (VIEWERS DISCRETION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Bigwizzyman: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
See the secret meaning of this Olamide's lyrics
Don't click if you're not above 18

Watch video below:

https://youtube.com/shorts/_QriODR-rkw?feature=share
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Bigwizzyman: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
shocked
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Bigwizzyman: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by mayorofyentown(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yawns

3 Likes

Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by praisecity(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bigwizzyman:
Olamide reciting incantation in a song:
Don't watch if you're not above 18

Watch video below:

How is this an INCANTATION.
This is just a prayer.

Bloggers with their confuse HEADLINE

2 Likes

Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by solmusdesigns: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
So Quranic verses are incantation
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by excanny: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
So Quranic verses are incantation

Yeah. That’s a verse in the Quran Sura Bakarah v 201.
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Bankowner: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Forgerrit! What the OP wants is more hits on the YouTube channel.

I no dey fall for smesme!! Click at ya own risk.

7 Likes

Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Royce001(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello,
Pls am in need of a car for rental to be used for (uber and bolt) am going to deliver weekly.

I am ready to start work immediately.

Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 09066189043

Location is Ikeja, Lagos.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/Bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment, you wont regret working with me.
25k weekly remittance.

Call me on 09066189043
WhatsApp 09066189043
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by SNEFF: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op wan sell market...
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Hushbingo: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Jayboi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op is seriously not okay. Looking for views
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by PAWG(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mofos will tell all kinds of lies to get views

Rule 8: False information
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by colestephan86: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bigwizzyman:
Olamide reciting incantation in a song:
Don't watch if you're not above 18

Watch video below:

You can see how religious war they start, OP wants more views and he labeled the Arabic words incantations

2 Likes

Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Ugmama(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Royce001:
Hello,
Pls am in need of a car for rental to be used for (uber and bolt) am going to deliver weekly.

I am ready to start work immediately.

Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 09066189043

Location is Ikeja, Lagos.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/Bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment, you wont regret working with me.
25k weekly remittance.

Call me on 09066189043
WhatsApp 09066189043

I have a sound sienna 2005 for sale.

Get your principal to purchase.
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Biafranodogwu55: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
His business
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Geesconnect: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crazy
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by farmbasketng: 3:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Ugmama:

let's chat on this. More information needed.
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Authoreety: 5:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Ugmama:

How much and pictures?
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Ugmama(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2022
farmbasketng:
let's chat on this. More information needed.

I replied your pm
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Ugmama(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Authoreety:

How much and pictures?

3m

Newly bought tokunbo

Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Panda7(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2022
fear waste and lyrics
Re: See the meaning of this olamide lyrics. Viewers Discretion Is Advised by Killerbag36: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Laclick ladie

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Mba Programme In University Of Ibadan / Study In Cotonou Benin Republic For Just 3yrs Without Jamb. / When Your Name Is On Coke Bottle...Hilarious (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.