Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You (574 Views)

Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You / Please I Need Guidance On Nigerian Used Car / Who Still Remembered This Car? First Ever Car Produced By Range Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You by tobybrown77: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good afternoon House, I am new to nairaland, was told i could get the right directions on here.. Please i want to get a car (Toyota Corolla Sport preferably) I am a first time car buyer.. what questions do i need to ask a car dealer, things i need to check or how can i get a really good car and what's the price range also. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You by duduade: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You by Itsrm(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
tobybrown77:
Good afternoon House, I am new to nairaland, was told i could get the right directions on here.. Please i want to get a car (Toyota Corolla Sport preferably) I am a first time car buyer.. what questions do i need to ask a car dealer, things i need to check or how can i get a really good car and what's the price range also. Thank you

Get the VIN, give it to https://www.nairaland.com/carguideng

He will pull the carfax as well as pictures at auction for you. If the vehicle was flooded or had extensive damage, run.

Confirm that customs duty was paid on it and it was not underpaid.

Lastly have a trusted mechanic who knows what he's doing do a thorough check of the car for you before you pay.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You by computerglobal(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2022
tobybrown77:

Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.....
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service..

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty Verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You by CarGuideNG: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Itsrm:

Get the VIN, give it to https://www.nairaland.com/carguideng

He will pull the carfax as well as pictures at auction for you. If the vehicle was flooded or had extensive damage, run.

Confirm that customs duty was paid on it and it was not underpaid.

Lastly have a trusted mechanic who knows what he's doing do a thorough check of the car for you before you pay.

All the best

Thank you Sir! We appreciate the referral!
Re: Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You by kernniejay(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
tobybrown77:

From users' experience, I think Corolla is a good car.
However, make sure you do a comprehensive insurance for it and have a car tracker installed because it is said to be very prone to theft and vandalism.
Re: Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You by zabimaru: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
If you live in a "not so secure" environment and you get easily worked up over things, do not buy the Corolla!

Otherwise, go for it!

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Get 2006 Mercedes E350. / Parts For Toyota Venza / Mercedes Benz Ml350 2012 Reg Not Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.