Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System (501 Views)

Edo House Assembly Elections 2023; Know Your Candidates / 2 Former Kogi Governors Pledge Their Support For Dino Melaye / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Put Osibanjo and Hope Uzodinma forward for election, Igbos will go for Osibanjo.

Put Ugwuanyi and Seyi Mekainde, Igbo's will go with Seyi.

Put Ambode and Okorocha, Igbos will go with Ambode.

Put Ikpeazu and Zulum, Igbos will go with Zulum.

Our support for Obi is not because he is Igbo. It’s Competence driven.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by Built2last: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
One guy said same thing on Facebook

Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by Bluntguy: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
The Nigerian youth of today are totally OBIdient. Know this and know peace.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by derecho(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's the natural thing to do.Not really an ethnic ting

Does any sane person or group support thieves and wastrels to govern / represent him(them)?

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
They know the truth but trying to make it seems like Obi is an Igbo candidate to see if Igbophobia would affect him but Obi is clearly a Nigerian project.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by Prinxzona10: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of you mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every record is on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious,empty and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think you guys are just robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh you cyber morons,that an ordinary peanut has been exchanged with your brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim and even Dave Umahi etc? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he's above 95% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'Adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler..
The same Igbos were clamouring for Yemi Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them with agbado,corn and cassava and another one that promised to sell the public assets to the family,friends and cronies...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on this project,just know that the person's little brain has been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
If you've stayed in abroad,you ought to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason you need to make the right choice buh I doubt that none of you myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of you would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...
Everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and remember that none of these people knows of your existence buh the decision you make,will determine your future,the future of your kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,oppressors over liberators.......
You nonentities claimed that Peter Obi will lose,that he's not popular buh you apes wouldn't rest a bit,always bringing up lies,blackmail,propagandas every second,minute and hour just to paint him bad(ain't you things tired already)
Why do you evil beings always twist the truth to fit your selfish and jealous narrative by ranting of how Peter Obi fans insult and abuse people buh since I've reading all the comments here for months now,I hardly see insults or abuses from Peter Obi's supporters rather every insults,abuses and curses always comes from many of you deadbrain simpletons(and even if any of Peter Obi supporter should insult any of you,then so what or does insult meant for only you people and the other side wouldn't fight back buh to swallow the insults just to make you guys feel happy or what huh?)
For Peter Obi supporters,you people should distance yourselves from enlighten some of these hungry paid demonic agents of destructions because no matter what you do or explain to them,the clear and truthful explanations about Peter Obi,emboldens their hatred via that the more you make them see reasons,the more the hatred for you and Peter Obi grows stronger.....(many of them have been programmed that way and it's what we called a*STOCKHOLM SYNDROME*(no thanks to Nigerian wicked and evil politicians)...
Please for the sensible and reasonable Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement below,
Have you guys noticed that anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of you without even knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious line,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that many of the youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
I laments this way because it really pains me a lot how people that called themselves youths would be too mean and wicked to themselves,their future in the name of hatred for people or someone via by seeing black and calling it white and repeating the same format every year and expect to see a different result when the viable and suitable option is available...(God forbid bad things)...gosh!!!!
NB: Also I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a pertaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....I only pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileges that your wicked,selfish and evil decisions may affects terribly tomorrow....
None of you disgusting miscreants should respond to me because I cannot stoop too low to give any of you a feedback because I interact with the living and not the deads...I rest my case.. Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
The most tribal people in Africa are trying to convince us that they are not tribal, I laugh in Swahili grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by Taba21: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Built2last:
One guy said same thing on Facebook

We thought by now you could've gotten Biafra by now with this your primitive propaganda
Re: 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Taba21:

We thought by now you could've gotten Biafra by now with this your primitive propaganda
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Tinubu Vs Atiku: The Biggest Elephants Are At It Again. / How Tinubu Muslim -muslim Ticket Will Favour Peter Obi / The Only Man That Can Solve The Political Mathematics Of This County

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.