Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin (410 Views)

See The Traditional Wedding Of The Gods General Apostle Prince Ikharebhore(picx) / Royal Wedding Of The God's General Apostle Prince Is This Week 30th March 2019 / Couple Who Met On Nairaland Set To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by VickypediaPHC: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
WE MET ON LINKEDIN!

On the 4th of October 2020, I sent a connection request to a fellow Economist on LinkedIn, anticipating a professional engagement on areas of related interest with her on this platform, she accepted and sent a follow-up message here in my inbox.

That was it!

A few months afterward, by divine orchestration, she landed a job that required her to relocate to Abuja. Fortunately, our offices were in close locations in Wuse 2, Abuja; This afforded us the opportunity to meet and through our conversations, we discovered that we shared similar values and we met after work hours sometimes to discuss our experiences, and career advancement, and professional development as young professional.

She reached out to me for assistance with her MSc dissertation in Energy Economics, which I gladly accepted to help. We shared life goals, aspirations, and ambitions as young economists.

Exactly twenty months (4th October 2020 - June 4th, 2022) after our meeting here on LinkedIn, we were gloriously married.

We had our traditional wedding on the 28th of May, Registry on the 2nd of June, and Holy Matrimony on the 4th of June, 2022. We are both excited to start this new phase of life because we know the author. We trust God to lead us in this blissful union while trusting the process.

To God be all the glory!

#EdoBride #RiversGroom #Economists

Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by VickypediaPHC: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
More photos

Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by dollynnn(f): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
May God bless your union
Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by care4you: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
It will only end in ________

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by Brenn594(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations!!!
Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by FatherBona: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
care4you:
It will only end in ________

Rid yourself of all forms of negativity and bad energy.

But I can see where it’s all coming from, seeing that your parents own ended in premium __________

You will be fine bro, wish you the best.

My peace I leave you
Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by Shalommy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congrats...and happy married life. Chaii
Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by care4you: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
FatherBona:

Rid yourself of all forms of negativity and bad energy.

But I can see where it’s all coming from, seeing that’s parents own ended in premium __________

You will be fine bro, wish you the best.

My peace I leave you

Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by meobizy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na rejected evening newspapers and scamming afonjas dey use f monikers on Nairaland.
Re: Wedding Of Young Nairalanders Who Met On Linkedin by Unzerious: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
What we see in Edo, Other's see it no where Else grin

Congrats.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Design Jobs | Work From Home - Design Jobs / ' / A Police Officer Fatally Shot A Female Lawyer, Omobolanle Raheem, In Lagos (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.