Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before (524 Views)

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day / Breaking News: Huge Evidence Showing Peter Obi Got 1 Million+ Votes In Lagos. / Lai Mohammed To US: El-Zakzaky Detained For Crime, Not Religious Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by SteveDGreat: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
I know most Nigerians have short time memory. They tend to move on quickly.
Incase you have forgotten, Bola Tinubu is a criminal

This pictures are evidence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu case file . He is a criminal.

I don't think Nigerians will like to have a criminal as a president

Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by AAbuja: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
The more you try to pull the man down, the stronger he gets.

Isn't it time you stop the negative politics and aim more at promoting your credible candidate you may desire ?
Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by Epstein(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
We know na
Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by Crixxx: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
To the youth, when they pressure you to vote APC remember how you have been at home for almost 7 months under APC.
They also said they will recruit you into the military and feed you with cassava and fufu day and night to fight insecurity. You see they have no good intentions for you and posterity.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by derecho(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
What'd be a surprise is that Tinubu was never involved in crime
Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by deltaprincess(f): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
SteveDGreat:

LOL!! Desperados!!

If I were u, I'd rather intensify all my efforts galvanizing people to get their PVC and vote for your preferred candidate. All these nonsensicals you are posting is a mere waste of time and efforts.

Your candidate will need every vote casted and not every like clicked on Social media. Good luck bum!!
Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Could you download the file containing the crime he was arrested for?
Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by pquaver(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Abeg try type Peter Obi there, e go surprise u to find Peter Obi has use case.. But then which Peter Obi? This is no prove Tinubu and bola are many how do we know tge one you are talking about.. Oga this no evidence as it can be anyone..
Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
The Tinubu urchins are not well trained. They don't defend anything, just looking like morons. What are these?

Re: Evidence Showing Bola Tinubu Has Been Arrested For Crime Before by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
You do realize he was part of the Nigerian senate until November 1993 right? Yet this document said he was filed in July 1993 while he was still in Nigeria as a senator.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1)

Suggestion To Seun Osewa / Flash Back: How Gunmen Attacked INEC Registration Centre In Imo, Killed Official / APC Asks For ‘extra Time’ To Tackle Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.