Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns (30135 Views)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams / Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by 40fy: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Testing....
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by sapientia(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Ogbeni quit all these jargons.

We don't want to suffer another non payment of salary from Obi Pandora.

Obi took office for on 17 March 2006

So he was owing 36 months salary before he even started?
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by LegendHero(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
sapientia:

Obi took office for on 17 March 2006

So he was owing 36 months salary before he even started?

Previous governor was owing it and Obi failed to pay it to the workers for 8 years.

When he left in 2014, he is still owing the workers. Below is where the court is ordering the government of Anambra to pay the workers what Obi government owed them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Wholegeria: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
I dey feel you comrade grin grin grin

Imstrong2:
P.V.C: peter victory card

PDP:Peter deserves the presidency

APC: actualization of Peter's conquest

LP: leveraging on peter

APGA: Alliance with peter gives assurance
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by sapientia(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Previous governor was owing it and Obi failed to pay it to the workers for 8 years.

When he left in 2014, he is still owing the workers. Below is where the court is ordering the government of Anambra to pay the workers what Obi government owed them.

From he was owing them to previous government

Shame no dey catch you ooo

So you want him to pay for a case that is court?

the finished his tenure On 17 March 2014

This judgment was in June

Bring up another lie

1 Like

Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

That small money you dey get from your corrupt sponsors will definitely bring about your doom. Continue promoting evil leaders because of money. Shame to you
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by rickyrex(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

i rather vote for him obi than vote for bullion van and alfa beta tax looter.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Washington505: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be crying and praying for a better country, but you have Atiku and Tinubu as your best choice?

Is that not pure madness in the highest order?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

He's now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created. Pure foolishness.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering in you must make sure you don't apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

I have been thinking about this for a week now
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Kwestionair: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Inasmuch as I want to vote Peter Obi, I don’t trust Buhari and his demonic party, they will do magic that day and tell you southerners that nothing will happen! Those people are demon
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by APC2: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
fernandez1:
When 2023 is here we all know the north won’t vote with pvc but the pvc is only mandatory in the southern part of the country.

First you people need to fight electoral fraud first if not not matter how many people vote for their preferred candidate, apc and pdp will still rig their way to the top.
INEC have settled that in the new electoral act. No more incident form. Results to be transmitted directly from polling unit. That was what INEC used in Edo election and it works well.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
XerXers:
Large votes in the north is just because of Buhari. I pity Tinubu urchins expecting huge votes from the north
To worsen the matter...The Buhari disappointmented them beyond redemption...They went from poor to starvation...smh after sai baba... lipsrsealed

If people in the south arw crying of hunger, I can only imagine what is going on the north...Where little kids scramble for left over meals while assisting some eateries to wash plate...Emotional situation I witnessed back then.. embarassed

Their elites tied their destinies finish..
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Bravospiff: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

The attachment you have up there is not true about Peter Obi, that was when he newly assumed office, why not attach his performance after 8years of his reign... Please check for another propaganda...
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Everest9(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, I was expecting silence from when Tinubu won, and Amaechi lost, despite their noisez wail, bad pictures of Tinubu flying around etc.

I was also expecting silence when their almighty Peter Obi they were hailing, fight for, discrediting other Ibo aspirants stepped down for Atiku grin so funny.

They've been wailing since 2014, they are not ready to see the reality, and we are helping them by liking their posts grin

They are ready to wail from 2014 to 2031, they said they will rather vote for Atiku than to vote for any Yoruba man, they want power to go back to north, if it won't be south east. We will show them what politics is, their wailing started 2014, it will continue till 2031, by the Obi would be over 70, they will push for old man presidency grin, but it would be too late, they will wail till 2039 after Osinbanjo
Screenshot this your post and keep it safe, you will be needing it later
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by jrusky(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you selfish and evil North like go into apartheid not only apathy I give no shit.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by opeldavid: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
The northerners and their imported niger Republic brothers are now disappointed in Buhari govt.
Vote pdp.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by LegendHero(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
1bunne4lif:
That small money you dey get from your corrupt sponsors will definitely bring about your doom. Continue promoting evil leaders because of money. Shame to you

I am richer than your father.

And that’s 100% truth.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Sermwell(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, I was expecting silence from when Tinubu won, and Amaechi lost, despite their noisez wail, bad pictures of Tinubu flying around etc.

I was also expecting silence when their almighty Peter Obi they were hailing, fight for, discrediting other Ibo aspirants stepped down for Atiku grin so funny.

They've been wailing since 2014, they are not ready to see the reality, and we are helping them by liking their posts grin

They are ready to wail from 2014 to 2031, they said they will rather vote for Atiku than to vote for any Yoruba man, they want power to go back to north, if it won't be south east. We will show them what politics is, their wailing started 2014, it will continue till 2031, by the Obi would be over 70, they will push for old man presidency grin, but it would be too late, they will wail till 2039 after Osinbanjo
Just imagine how a full grown human being is ass licking these old wrinkle politicians. Are you too young to rule? Be here killing yourself with useless tribalism. Just wait until Tinubu begins south east tour, then you'll know that these politicians are friends with each other whether from south, north, east or west! They don't give a damn about this tribalistic cards you guys are playing here. Even Tinubu himself knows he needs votes from south east! Continue fooling yourself here.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by integrity16(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mind games.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by ncoolsome(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
KingKO22:
The #Cityboy is all we need

#Cityboy should replicate the development spirit of Lagos in Nigeria

We need a visionary leader like Tinubu

Enough of suffering and smiling

Replicate what
The agberorism,tollgates everywhere,alpha beta siphoning,his name with become jagaban of Nigeria,this time he will pocket Nigeria don't worry..
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by zumbigbo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
No worries, they will set up polling booth in Zinder, N'djamena and Khartoum
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by McBishop2020: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Imstrong2:
P.V.C: peter victory card

PDP:Peter deserves the presidency

APC: actualization of Peter's conquest

LP: leveraging on peter

APGA: Alliance with peter gives assurance

This is WOW!
Creative!
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by PeterObi4LP: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Shut up! He make a point. I was a diehard of PDP and APC I don't want to reveal my identity here, but they fail us. Now a third force is here instead of all of us to try LP, we are still pushing for Atiku and Tinubu.

If a whole General in the person of MBuhari regime can be this disastrous and split the whole country, how much more Tinubu. Tinubu push MBuhari into Aso Rock, now he's telling Nigerians he want to fix the country. Why didn't he assist Buhari to fix the country if he can? I am a Yoruba man and I must tell you the truth, APC and PDP has nothing to offer.

If Peter Obi did not perform well after four years, Nigerians will remove him. Stop playing with your children future.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by GreyLaw(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Obi did not step down for Atiku. He saw the horse trading and corruption and went to a party where he could get the ticket. Is that the same thing as stepping down? You just want to twist facts to fit your narrative. You owe the public to write truthfully and factually.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Nchenches: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Islie:
The Coalition for Northern Groups (CNG) has warned that unless urgent measures are taken, there is likelihood of voter apathy in the Northern part...

https://dailytrust.com/2023-voter-apathy-looms-in-north-cng-warns

In the Western world, modern technology develops in one part of a country but quickly spreads to the rest of the country. Silicon Valley, for example.

Let's allow enlightened voters choose who leads Nigeria from May 2023.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

I am richer than your father.

And that’s 100% truth.
you mean your foolish father?
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Nchenches: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Quota system has failed Northern Nigeria, and by extension, all Nigeria.
Continuing with quota system but disallowing zoning of the presidency is like giving poison to Nigeria.
Let the voters make a wise choice next February.
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Hussein035: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be crying and praying for a better country, but you have Atiku and Tinubu as your best choice?

Is that not pure madness in the highest order?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

He's now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created. Pure foolishness.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering in you must make sure you don't apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

It is true that TINUBU brought the disaster (BUHARI) but remember that Peter Obi also brought disaster (Obiano) who squandered the whole state economies and run to Europe

If TINUBU is responsible for BUHARI rubbish then Obi bis also responsible for Obiano nonsense

Yes or yes?
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by dianchi(f): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
duro4chang:
IPOB says no election in the east too.

Keep dreaming e go shock you
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Hussein035: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
ncoolsome:

Replicate what
The agberorism,tollgates everywhere,alpha beta siphoning,his name with become jagaban of Nigeria,this time he will pocket Nigeria don't worry..

If he can pocket NIGERIA and everywhere in Nigeria is just as developed bas Lagos let him pocket it.

When Gadaffi pocketted Libya and everything bwas fine it was people like you that invited USA and I believe you are now happy
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by ncoolsome(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hussein035:

If he can pocket NIGERIA and everywhere in Nigeria is just as developed bas Lagos let him pocket it.

When Gadaffi pocketted Libya and everything bwas fine it was people like you that invited USA and I believe you are now happy

If he needs to pocket the Treasury of this country for meager development then I don't need such entity....hope u know Gadaffi was worse than Abacha
Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Abujason: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
fernandez1:
When 2023 is here we all know the north won’t vote with pvc but the pvc is only mandatory in the southern part of the country.

First you people need to fight electoral fraud first if not not matter how many people vote for their preferred candidate, apc and pdp will still rig their way to the top.

True word! People wonder why Kano claim to have more votes each election. Here is your answer: Underage voters!

Re: 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns by Zeezenho: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Even north don obidient.just small work more and the northern youths will key in wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose / Fuel Subidy: Protest Ongoing On Ikorodu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.