Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Travel To Us Through Mexico - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Us Through Mexico (3772 Views)

29 Days Through Mexico / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Over 1000 Migrants From Central American Trekking Through Mexico To The U.S.(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Us Through Mexico by KingBosco(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
OP, how e dey be nah?
Have you crossed?
Are you in the US��?
Did you encounter the cartels?
Give us update
Re: Travel To Us Through Mexico by izibili44: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2022
My friends and family move from Panama to Mexico.Them dey new York now more are moving next week.quote author=sliksusan post=113774363]

Listen carefully if you are mexico and wanted to go to USA you need to find information in mexico that can help you survive and cross to USA . I see how many Africans pass through this route and enter the USA without being dead. them are the United States.
if you are in mexico or wanted to make the journey new, try your luck you'll get there I'm sure you probably haven't listened to what people say here if you look there comment you won't move ,Traveling is a risk, whether you get on the plane or on road or on the bus, everything is a risk

not listened to the comment people write here if you are mexico. You will find it easy to pass to USA
I know three guys who moved from Ecuador last year and went this whole route until they cross into Mexico to go to the US. them are now USA[/quote]
Re: Travel To Us Through Mexico by lordswork(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str / Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! / Is It Only Nigeria That Does Not Have 24/7 Electricity In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.