Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Content Writing For Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Writing For Businesses (209 Views)

How To Create An Opera News Hub Account And Make Money Writing For Opera / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing For Businesses by Damiella(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Writers Needed?

Bad Writing Costs Businesses Billions (U.S. NEWS)

There is a fundamental inefficiency that businesses have to cycle around. It's right in front of all of our faces, but we fail to recognise it! Weird right?

It's the terrible, fuzzy, and churned content we force our audience to slog through every single time.

Don't get me wrong. I know you want the best for your business. I do too, that's why I work my ass out to provide quality content for my clients so that they can always come back when they need me again.

But, do you know what poorly written contents do to your business? You guessed it!

It saps your profits and deprives your business of seeing the light of day.

Of all the problems that businesses have to deal with, this one is the most solvable.

Oops, pardon my manners. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Dami (short and simple), a Nurse in training and a freelance content writer with copywriting background. I write for blogs, websites, social media owners, and pretty most any industry requiring well-optimised content for their businesses (people like you).

I can research and write about just any topic but clients requiring content in the health and entrepreneurship niches are my favourite set of clients�

I am a prolific writer (a trial will convince you). And I assure you that you’ll get well-optimised SEO content that’s properly formatted, thoroughly researched, error-free, and engaging to read.

My rates are nothing we cannot work around on. We certainly cannot not do business because of that.

And yes, my communication skill is top-notch and meeting deadlines are near military training for me.

Because I want us to start on a pretty cosy note, I am offering 30 pieces of articles for the price of 25 pieces.

Pay for 25 articles and get top-level articles to use for 30 days.

Plus, I am open to multiple reviews until you're satisfied.

And because I trust my services so much, I offer a money-back guarantee � if you never liked my products.

You honestly have nothing to lose. Think about it.

Ready to jump on this offer?

Send me a direct message @/2348189118324 to make your intentions known and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Regards!
Dami

P.S if you give your audiences the best, they'll count on you everytime�

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Way To Earn From Google And Boost Your Business / Road Safety Tips For Nigerian Delivery Riders / 7 Ways To Fund Your Business Idea Without A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.