Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

FREE Sales Copy For Jewellery And Clothes Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Sales Copy For Jewellery And Clothes Sellers (284 Views)

Cash For Jewellery / Free Sales Training For Business Owners Over 31 Years Of Age / Looking For Reliable Used Clothes Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Sales Copy For Jewellery And Clothes Sellers by ChinweAmaka19(f): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Did you remember the last time you went outside and someone's necklace won't stop entering your eye?

It was like the sun was shining for the sake of that necklace.

Did you remember how it was sparkling in the sunlight?

And whenever you look that way, the bright light emanating from that necklace keeps drawing your attention like ogbono soup.

At that moment, all you could think of was how beautiful the necklace is.

You stop to admire this fine piece of jewelry and you can't help but notice the tiny details too; it's just so perfect!

And then you look up to see the beautiful face wearing this necklace and you can't help but awwwwwn at the beauty.

You look around and discover that you ain't the only one appreciating the beauty of this natural piece of gold.

Now, imagine if you are the owner of that fine necklace.

Imagine having this beauty on your neck, a perfect dress that envelopes your figure 8, a light makeup, shoes and bag to match and a perfect sexy smile.

Imagine walking into that club and having all eyes on you…

Imagine how your necklace will be sparkling iin the dark and drawing the attention of all the hot guys in the club.

And then you flip your hair, and give them that sexy smile that can melt an ice

You gently and majestically catwalked your way to where your boyfriend is standing, a glass of wine in his hand and staring at you with a jealous and possessive look.

It's not his fault though… who wouldn't be jealous and possessive of such kind of beauty? �

He quickly dropped his glass of wine, draw you closer and gave you that kiss that felt like it would go on forever.

You can feel his heart beating in his chest, threatening to burst out of his chest.

You can feel the longing in his breath, the strong desire in the way he kissed you and a possessive aura that dares any guy to come closer.

When the kiss finally ended, he brought out the ring he has been saving for the big day, knelt down on one knee and proposed to you.

The crowd went wild with shouts of "say YES!" "say YES!!" "say YES!!!"

Of course, you'll say YES to the one and only love of your life…

… And all of this happened just because you got the perfect necklace for the perfect occasion.

A necklace that stands out, a necklace that glistens in the dark and a necklace that makes love sweeter than honey.

We have the perfect necklace for you… for any occasion.

And in addition to being made specially for you, we've also added an alphabet from your name to the necklace.

If you want, you can choose the one that has both the first alphabet from your name and also the first alphabet from your lover's name.

A necklace like this will be a perfect gift for that hot guy you've been eyeing for a long time… because it is not just made with you in mind, it is also personalized with his name.

Unfortunately, we only have two of this kind of necklace at the moment and it would take us another 3 months to stock up.

Quickly visit our website here to order yours before another lady snatches it away.

No be only you like beta thing ooo

•••

This can be used as a Facebook post and/ or a sales copy.

This isn't perfect though but it's good for a start.

I got the idea to write this post this evening when I went through someone's profile and it was filled with pictures of necklaces and no compelling caption or story.

Haven't you heard that "Facts tell and stories sell"?

Don't say I didn't help your hustle ooo

Jisike!

••••

Want me to write a story copy for your product for as low as N5k? Then send me an email immediately after reading this copy.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Old Verified Binance Account For Sell / Petroleum Products Import License For Sale / Become A Telecoms Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.