Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Horrible World History - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Horrible World History (4248 Views)

Some Natural Disasters In World History [Graphic images] / Horrible World Histories In Pictures II / Horrible World History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrible World History by Theesourcerer: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Samelle:
Dominique, TheSourcerer was banned from his thread again. Could you help unban him?

Thanks
Thank you #hugs

1 Like

Re: Horrible World History by Popesuccess(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Theesourcerer:

He does not deserve any form of respect or dignified diction if he is indeed omini-present ,Ominicient and Omnipotent as its said word the bible claims.. If So Shame on the thought and Title of been an Almighty !

Shame on those who define God as Righteous or Good
God could rape a baby and you fucktards would say God must have had good reason for taking that baby , because he is your defination of Good. Shame.! R.I.P ONDOMASSACARED
There Is no where He promised anyone that these things will not happen, He said in this world there will be tribulation, He said they will kill you for my sake, He even said people that will kill you will think the did it for God. People were killed in a church in owo but people are still worshipping God in that church. It means they know something you don't know, they still belief in God even though you don't. Your feeling and thought about God and His son Jesus christ will not change that. Just like Job they are not Shaking

2 Likes

Re: Horrible World History by Popesuccess(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Theesourcerer:
No you Fvking dont! Especially the Ondo massacre , it was so pointless , The main reason I doubt his existence is the pain , the hurt of these victims , these victims family ,how do they bare to live .... Know where they are most vulnerable ,in a freaking church where they worship you whole-heathedly , none was saved and they still worship him , even tomorrow they will still worship it , so my rant is just that rants.
exatly, just a rant, it will not change God or how we feel about Him. But i understand i have been there before

1 Like

Re: Horrible World History by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Theesourcerer:
of course smiley
Ooh cool.. private?

1 Like

Re: Horrible World History by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Theesourcerer:
Thank you #hugs

Life makes no sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrible World History by Theesourcerer: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh cool.. private?
Sure!
Re: Horrible World History by Theesourcerer: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Life makes no sense.
it shouldn't smiley , owes us no explanation.in fact every thing tries to kill us even oxegen so yeah
Re: Horrible World History by Theesourcerer: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Popesuccess:
There Is no where He promised anyone that these things will not happen, He said in this world there will be tribulation, He said they will kill you for my sake, He even said people that will kill you will think the did it for God. People were killed in a church in owo but people are still worshipping God in that church. It means they know something you don't know, they still belief in God even though you don't. Your feeling and thought about God and His son Jesus christ will not change that. Just like Job they are not Shaking
cool I'm going to start worshiping him , very impressive stats.

1 Like

Re: Horrible World History by BigCowH0rn: 4:50am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how can I get on his nerves..?
I despise trolls..I need a word to tell him so he can have a rethink tho.. grin,

He is not really trolling you. He is reacting to you in his own vile way.
Stop going around around calling him things like 'kid' or questioning his manhood. That's the fastest way to piss a man off with a vengeance.
Even a small man will go nuts

When you piss him off he hits you in the only way he knows.

Time is the only thing that will change him not you
Re: Horrible World History by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

He is not really trolling you. He is reacting to you in his own vile way.
Stop going around around calling him things like 'kid' or questioning his manhood. That's the fastest way to piss a man off with a vengeance.
Even a small man will go nuts

When you piss him off he hits you in the only way he knows.

Time is the only thing that will change him not you
Thanks for that.. grin
Re: Horrible World History by DaInferno(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A mass murderer at that.. grin
He didn't come down to do it himself...its mankind's wickedness to one another. Everything's been laid down in the holy book; if only we could follow! No d talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Horrible World History by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Theesourcerer:
it shouldn't smiley , owes us no explanation.in fact every thing tries to kill us even oxegen so yeah

Wrong

Life owes us something useful

It should make sense
Re: Horrible World History by Airoflaw(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Theesourcerer:
wow so I went through most of Your CAN related posts , although lots of errors and typos , the thing is you actually made the comment to troll , Keep doing the lords work brother , Try learning becfor you critique , the good lord teaches that.
noted. Received with love grin
Re: Horrible World History by Finnestgreat: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
The evil and stupidity of mankind must always continue,never ending cycle of sin
Re: Horrible World History by TheSourcerer: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let's just love ourselves , its our next step of evolutionsmiley
Re: Horrible World History by ridwanlawal: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
youngking22:

A movie was made about these, it was sickening what the man did too his own child.
Please, what's the name of the movie.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Horrible World History by youngking22(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
ridwanlawal:

Please, what's the name of the movie.
Thanks
Girl in the basement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A South African Trained Lawyer Practice In Nigeria? / SAT College Board Registration Center In Nigeria(Right Representative) / Poly Ibadan Cut-off Marks: Yet To Be Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.