Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Canceled Flight And Refund. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canceled Flight And Refund. (839 Views)

Throwback In History: Concorde Super Sonic Test Flight And Its Heroic Pilots / Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canceled Flight And Refund. by jojothunder: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
My flight was canceled by one of the domestic airlines, I requested for a refund. According to their refund policy, it takes 20 working days. It's 29 working days as at today still not refund. I contacted them via email and calls, they keep telling me to exercise patience. Has anyone got refunded before, kindly advise how to approach the situation. Thank you
Re: Canceled Flight And Refund. by dawnomike(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
jojothunder:
My flight was canceled by one of the domestic airlines, I requested for a refund. According to their refund policy, it takes 20 working days. It's 29 working days as at today still not refund. I contacted them via email and calls, they keep telling me to exercise patience. Has anyone got refunded before, kindly advise how to approach the situation. Thank you
Get a lawyer to write them
Re: Canceled Flight And Refund. by topboynaija: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
send them a mail
jojothunder:
Re: Canceled Flight And Refund. by diztecnigeria: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Report the matter to NCAA, and thank me later.
Re: Canceled Flight And Refund. by Mstravelindiva: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2022
How did you pay for your ticket? If with a debit or credit card, dispute the charge with the bank.
Re: Canceled Flight And Refund. by kimewills(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Be patient and keep sending them reminder mails. They will refund. They refunded mine after a month plus. I kept sending mails to remind them before they finally did. Airpeace
Re: Canceled Flight And Refund. by africantycoon: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2022
kimewills:
Be patient and keep sending them reminder mails. They will refund. They refunded mine after a month plus. I kept sending mails to remind them before they finally did. Airpeace

I hate hearing that phrase "exercise patience".... he should keep wasting his own time sending them reminder emails for something that is clearly Air Peace's job to do.....he should keep stressing himself for them to do their job.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA TOURISM: The Whispering Palms, Lagos / Aba Boy Moving To Scotland. / Pls Wats The Visa Lottery Link?: Tenx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.