Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,834 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards (997 Views)

Ghanaian Men Celebrate After Exchanging 200 GHC For Lot Of Naira (Photos) / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / Limit Of Online Transaction With UBA Master Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please guys, what's the current limit of naira master cards for online (international) purchases.

Also which bank has the highest limit.

Please help.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by Nyne: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Use Google now
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nyne:
Use Google now

I searched but couldn't get the actual current limit. I have several in my cart, that's why I want to know the limit so that I can order the most important items to me.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by Nyne: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I searched but couldn't get the actual current limit. I have several in my cart, that's why I want to know the limit so that I can order the most important items to me.

Take time and call each bank one by one
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by Greatzeus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaTech1:
Please guys, what's the current limit of naira master cards for online (international) purchases.

Please help.
It's $20 per month,that's Cbn limit for all banks cards
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Greatzeus:

It's $20 per month,that's Cbn limit for all banks cards

Is it $20 per account or $20 per card? As I have accounts with 2 cards, 1 physical 1 virtual
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nyne:

Take time and call each bank one by one

Or just walk in. because in Sokoto, here all the banks are located within walking distance of one-another
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by grandstar(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaTech1
It's $20. That's GTB.

The best choice is www.Barter.me. They give you an automatic Naira to buy naira denominated goods.

There's also the virtual dollar card. It cost between $2-5 to acquire one. I thinks it's actually $2. You get it instantly. No delays. To load the card, they charge you around the black market rate to fund your card.

So let's say you want to fund your card with $50, you pay in $50 x 604 = ₦30,200.

It also works with PayPal and comes with a USA address.

1 Like

Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by Nyne: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Or just walk in. because in Sokoto, here all the banks are located within walking distance of one-another

Better
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Please help.

Why are you not replying your messages on WhatsApp after receiving credit alert ?
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
lifestyle1:

Why are you not replying your messages on WhatsApp after receiving credit alert ?

I am sorry something really happened. I don't have my phone anymore...

email me your account details, let me send you your[b] 4K (Four Thousand Naira)[/b] back. when I get another phone.. I will email you.

I AM SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCING YOU.

Thank you for understanding
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I am sorry something really happened. I don't have my phone anymore...

email me your account details, let me send you your[b] 4K (Four Thousand Naira)[/b] back. when I get another phone.. I will email you.

I AM SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCING YOU.

Thank you for understanding

Hello,

Sorry about the loss of your phone.

Since the only thing left is to confirm the email change from fiverr, why not login to your email and send the link to me.

Or is there anything I should be aware of ?

Please contact me on this number.

Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by meetgaya: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Please help.

$20 per month
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2022
lifestyle1:

Hello,

Sorry about the loss of your phone.

Since the only thing left is to confirm the email change from fiverr, why not login to your email and send the link to me.

Or is there anything I should be aware of ?

Please contact me on this number.

I told you I was gonna go to the mosque. after finishing up, on my way back I brought out my phone replying to you a biker snatched it abd sped up.

I'm replying to you now on my pc..

I will the link and send it to you as an sms after I get to work tomorrow.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I told you I was gonna go to the mosque. after finishing up, on my way back I brought out my phone replying to you a biker snatched it abd sped up.

Ok. No problem.

I will be expecting it. Thank you.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2022
meetgaya:

$20 per month
What's the point of having a such card, the limit amount doesn't make sense... Is it because of $20 people get a card... Dumb govt
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Still waiting for your message bro
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Bro you still didn't reach out to me as promised.

What could be the problem again ??
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Bro what's going on. Please reply your messages.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sir. I have given you the username and password already. As we are in the process of mail change I lost my phone. I explained to you what happened.

I gave you the correct username and password... and I did not change it after giving you...

I try login in to the email connected to that fiver account on this computer at my work place... But due to 2-factor authentication... I can't access it till I do welcome back..

the options now are
1. You can keep using the account like it is now
2. I refund you back your money.

Thank you.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
ArewaTech1:
Sir. I have given you the username and password already. As we are in the process of mail change I lost my phone. I explained to you what happened.

I gave you the correct username and password... and I did not change it after giving you...

I try login in to the email connected to that fiver account on this computer at my work place... But due to 2-factor authentication... I can't access it till I do welcome back..

the options now are
1. You can keep using the account like it is now
2. I refund you back your money.

Thank you.

Why are you not responding to your WhatsApp messages?

You are not been sincere even after trusting you.

Anyway,

Send the money back thank you.

Check your WhatsApp for my account details.

I leave you to your concience.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
lifestyle1:

Why are you not responding to your WhatsApp messages?

You are not been sincere even after trusting you.

Anyway,

Send the money back thank you.

Check your WhatsApp for my account details.

I leave you to your concience.

I don't have access to my WhatsApp...
I believe I told you that. It's not like I'm not being sincere... You're just of the opinion that I'm not responding because of your four thousand naira you sent to my account...

Please reply with the account details here.. I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY WHATSAPP ACCOUNT.

I'll send back your money to you... I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

You can also KEEP the fiverr account. As it is of no use to me.
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by lifestyle1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I don't have access to my WhatsApp...
I believe I told you that. It's not like I'm not being sincere... You're just of the opinion that I'm not responding because of your four thousand naira you sent to my account...

Please reply with the account details here.. I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY WHATSAPP ACCOUNT.

I'll send back your money to you... I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

You can also KEEP the fiverr account. As it is of no use to me.

If you are been sincere you would have messaged me as you promised.

The account is useless without confirming the email.

At least it's you could get a phone to call me knowing you have collected money from someone.

Zero concience.

I regret trusting you.

2255100193 zenith Bank
Re: What's The Current Limit Of Naira Mastercards by ArewaTech1(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2022
lifestyle1:

If you are been sincere you would have messaged me as you promised.

The account is useless without confirming the email.

At least it's you could get a phone to call me knowing you have collected money from someone.

Zero concience.

I regret trusting you.

2255100193 zenith Bank

Sorry for the inconvenience... Your money has been refunded.

(1) (Reply)

All NYSC And Other Nigerian Relevant Documents / Does First Bank USSD *894# Now Require ATM PIN? / Info On Running A Palm Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.