Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? (173 Views)

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? by Indigbo: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guys, i think we need to learn a lot from the just concluded APC primary election.

So, what did you from it?
Re: What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? by maleekberry: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
I learnt that in life one shouldn't box above his weight.

Am referring to yemi osibanjo.
Re: What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? by Jostoman: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
I learned that somebody always die whenever APC is doing rally or presidential primary just the way innocent people have been dying under APC for the past seven years now. May APC never happen to us again in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
What I learned was that, APC had been deceiving us since 2015 but we realised this too late. See dollars exchange hands. Where's the Anticorruption campaign? Where's the change they preach? Never again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? by saintkeppy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
In fact the Lessons from both APC&PDP
If you no get Mon€¥ hid your face!
The delegates wants PrimaDollar$

Both Flagbearers of the parties pays in hard currencies.
Re: What Did You Learn From The APC Primary Election? by mach7(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
I learnt that hard work pays.

To those claiming that victory was achieved through bribing delegates, I hope you can defend such in court with verifiable evidence if you are called to do so.

Tinubu was certain to win, with inducement or without inducement.

(1) (Reply)

100m Nigerians Are Unemployed – Peter Obi – Daily Scoop / Please Watch And Help Take Nigeria Back!!! / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031– Babangida Aliyu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.