Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS (2056 Views)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022

Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor's sister kidnapped by rival ESN and made to cough out millions of naira

Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer suddenly lost his voice when his sister was abducted by the same IPOB/ESN he's defending and according to reports from his community, using to intimidate and harass people in Oraifite. We still don't know the whereabouts of Afunwa Elotanna

Now the ESN miscreants know how much they've been fooled and the recent craze for voters card in the same election they called Zoo Election has opened the eyes of many of the touts they deceived and now they want their own cut. Thank you Chinasa Nworu for the information

IMAGINE IF SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY FULANIS
Watch
Watch the video
https://fb.watch/dE8iTLpTiN/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by Golan007: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

Hahahaha.

Anyway, I pray she be brought back in one piece, hale and hearty.
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hope She will be beheaded on love TV like they did others, and pussy sliced off too

2 Likes

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Be careful what you start you might not finish it

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by helinues: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na family affairs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
This lawyer is part of IPOB evil and bloody scam against the good people of SE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:
Na family affairs
na lie
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Golan007:
grin

Hahahaha.

Anyway, I pray she be brought back in one piece, hale and hearty.

they are 3 different esn according to chinasa nworu

Sources
[/quote]

Sources
https://www.facebook.com/100078986717868/posts/134424965867060/

Source 1

https://www.facebook.com/1079775585/posts/10224277033608386/
Source 2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=560062035612036&id=106142284337349
Source 3

https://www.facebook.com/1623226460/posts/10224552216385898/
Source 4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by MetaPhysical: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Security need to pick this guy up and check him thoroughly. If this oyigboupdate dude is not ugm i dont know anyone else that could be. They need to rendition this guy and get him to reveal his sponsors.

4 Likes

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by Adonis86(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Confusion everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Security need to pick this guy up and check him thoroughly. If this oyigboupdate dude is not ugm i dont know anyone else that could be. They need to rendition this guy and get him to reveal his sponsors.

lol this was broadcasted by dos yesterday. since i left nairaland for a month haven't ugm actvities been reported? always looking for who to blame. don'tvforget to blame tinubu before u sleep 2nyt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by MetaPhysical: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

lol this was broadcasted by dos yesterday. since i left nairaland for a month haven't ugm actvities been reported? always looking for who to blame. don'tvforget to blame tinubu before u sleep 2nyt
Get out!

3 Likes

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by donjahsy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anyone who listens to a human trafficker and a deportee from Turkey who was engaged by few miscreants from Hope Uzodinma Govt to become more useless is doing himself harm.

3 Likes

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
donjahsy:
Anyone who listens to a human trafficker and a deportee from Turkey who was engaged by few miscreants from Hope Uzodinma Govt to become more useless is doing himself harm.
is d news fake?
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by chinjo(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Nice one. The monster you created is now coming back to hunt you.
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by bcomputer101: 3:31am On Jun 14, 2022
E no concern us.
Any region wey say Nigeria won't have peace will not also experience peace.

This is pure family business
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy
bcomputer101:
E no concern us.
Any region wey say Nigeria won't have peace will not also experience peace.

This is pure family business
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by 00FFT00(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Sources
https://www.facebook.com/100078986717868/posts/134424965867060/

Source 1

https://www.facebook.com/1079775585/posts/10224277033608386/
Source 2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=560062035612036&id=106142284337349
Source 3

https://www.facebook.com/1623226460/posts/10224552216385898/
Source 4

You're a shameless liar.

The lady was kidnapped by the criminal miscreants operating between Ihiala and Osumoghu in Imo state. These are known criminal elements who were dislodged from the sand pits in that community, and they resorted to kidnapping people.

The lady in mention has been released and yes, money exchanged hands. This criminal act, like many before, was targeted at someone they know can pay the ransom demanded and discredit Barrister Ejiofor. But an agent of doom, like your depraved self, will promptly bring ESN into it. ESN is in the bushes defending Igboland against fulani marauders.

You will continue to distort facts, but we will be here to call you out and shame you.

2 Likes

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
00FFT00:

You're a shameless liar.

The lady was kidnapped by the criminal miscreants operating between Ihiala and Osumoghu in Imo state. These are known criminal elements who were dislodged from the sand pits in that community, and they resorted to kidnapping people.

The lady in mention has been released and yes, money exchanged hands. This criminal act, like many before, was targeted at someone they know can pay the ransom demanded and discredit Barrister Ejiofor. But an agent of doom, like your depraved self, will promptly bring ESN into it. ESN is in the bushes defending Igboland against fulani marauders.

You will continue to distort facts, but we will be here to call you out and shame you.

Go and watched the DOS broadcast Chinasa Nworu made it clear that it was the ESN group that was under their control. Wetin una sabi. All the recent kidnappers burst havent u been seeing them with their Biafran flags

1 Like

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by 00FFT00(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Go and watched the DOS broadcast Chinasa Nworu made it clear that it was the ESN group that was under their control. Wetin una sabi. All the recent kidnappers burst havent u been seeing them with their Biafran flags

You don't know who I am, nor do I know you. I do not need Mr. Nworu to source information regarding the true coloration of events in the matters we are discussing. And I listened to Mr. Nworu's broadcast a few days ago live. You are clearly distorting the facts as he presented them.

Let me shock you even if a man who has sold his conscience for lucre cannot be shocked. A very close associate of mine ran from 2 with machete-armed, supposed fulani herders in an Enugu village between the time I responded to your message and now that I am writing this.

I was on the phone with her as this happened. They approached from a nearby bush path as she walked to a school where she is a serving youth service member, and I promptly told her to run for her life.

These are things people like you who sit in Abuja and collect filthy money from those behind these hoards of killers you enable fail to acknowledge to your gullible audience.

There are definitely criminals of southeast stock in the southeast. Everybody has theirs. They are localized, and we know them by name and face mostly, and they are being dealt with as we speak. The real danger in the location, unfortunately, is the marauding fulani who have now surrounded the southeast with the support of the useless governors whose only achievement is licking fulani rotten behinds.

We now harbor thousands of fulani youths born and bred in the southeast, who speak perfect, unadulterated Igbo. An average Igbo man cannot differentiate them from his across-the-road neighbor when they speak. I have encountered a lot of them, uneducated, unemployed and these are those who are carving up people while they speak Igbo in the video you sort to deceive people here on this platform and elsewhere with.

Unfortunately, paid hacks like your very self will continue to sell your people for a plate of porridge.

1 Like

Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
00FFT00:

You don't know who I am, nor do I know you. I do not need Mr. Nworu to source information regarding the true coloration of events in the matters we are discussing. And I listened to Mr. Nworu's broadcast a few days ago live. You are clearly distorting the facts as he presented them.

Let me shock you even if a man who has sold his conscience for lucre cannot be shocked. A very close associate of mine ran from 2 with machete-armed, supposed fulani herders in an Enugu village between the time I responded to your message and now that I am writing this.

I was on the phone with her as this happened. They approached from a nearby bush path as she walked to a school where she is a serving youth service member, and I promptly told her to run for her life.

These are things people like you who sit in Abuja and collect filthy money from those behind these hoards of killers you enable fail to acknowledge to your gullible audience.

There are definitely criminals of southeast stock in the southeast. Everybody has theirs. They are localized, and we know them by name and face mostly, and they are being dealt with as we speak. The real danger in the location, unfortunately, is the marauding fulani who have now surrounded the southeast with the support of the useless governors whose only achievement is licking fulani rotten behinds.

We now harbor thousands of fulani youths born and bred in the southeast, who speak perfect, unadulterated Igbo. An average Igbo man cannot differentiate them from his across-the-road neighbor when they speak. I have encountered a lot of them, uneducated, unemployed and these are those who are carving up people while they speak Igbo in the video you sort to deceive people here on this platform and elsewhere with.

Unfortunately, paid hacks like your very self will continue to sell your people for a plate of porridge.

Address the issue on ground now. Oya wetin Nworu talk ?
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by 00FFT00(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Address the issue on ground now. Oya wetin Nworu talk ?

Mouth dey pain you?.
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
00FFT00:

Mouth dey pain you?.
I don talk wetin him talk since u say na lie oya u talk wetin him talk
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j this guy posting nudity u dont want to do anything
Re: Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS by 00FFT00(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I don talk wetin him talk since u say na lie oya u talk wetin him talk

Guy, some of us have real jobs and businesses to attend to, therefore are busy.

Try to hold down gainful employment or business if you're a responsible fellow, and you will have less time for the nuisance you pose in the public space.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Was A Capital Of Nigeria For 77yrs, Tinubu Never Build Lagos. / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Getting Betrayed By The North / APC Vehicle Burnt Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.