Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. (924 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Gjrich(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V ads ,politicians pay to get people in but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by PresidObi: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2022

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by derecho(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
One of the best write-ups I have read so far

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Kingkumsecond: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm voting him to win, i just want my conscience to be clean cos i believe he is the best man for the job. if peter obi get one vote in benue state, that voter must be me.

PETER OBI IS THE MAN

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin

You lots are comedians. I am still trying to figure out what you lots injest or inhale, that makes you believe Peter Obi stands a chance in 2023.

Is it difficult to face reality squarely?

I can’t just phantom what is behind this fictional belief.

I think y’all need to pace a map of Nigeria on the table and stare into it! No way in Heaven and Earth that such mirage can be feasible.

I am starting to believe drug and alcohol abuse is the cause of this obnoxious belief!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by IamWonderful: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
What will Igbo do with this dreaded monster on their way. Simon Ekpa the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land have decided to dealt with Pandora Peter OBItuary, who will save the apku munching goblin

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Frigga13: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
OBi at best is an Igbo movement .. till igbos learn to sell him at national and not hate and bitterness

Which youths are making the movement

Who are the Nigerian youths ?

The North don’t know Obi.. 60% don’t even understand English .. talk more of what Obi is trying to narrate..

Hoping that the Christians in the North will support Obi .. is a huge mirage igbos are making

They don’t understand the difference between Arewa and Ohaneze.. and Afenefere ..

Me just the laugh at people pursuing online mirage believing that a miracle will happen and their wish turn automatically real

That’s sleeping on a speeding bike .. believing not to crash and break bone .. and if eventually he crash .. he will blame everyone .. but himself ..

Atiku 2023 is the reality..

Power to the people

North 2023
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Iamgrey5(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:
OBi at best is an Igbo movement .. till igbos learn to sell him at national and not hate and bitterness

The North don’t know Obi.. 60% don’t even understand English .. talk more of what Obi is trying to narrate..

Hoping that the Christians in the North will support Obi .. is a huge mirage igbos are making

They don’t understand the difference between Arewa and Ohaneze.. and Afenefere ..

Me just the laugh at people pursuing online mirage believing that a miracle will happen and their wish turn automatically real

That’s sleeping on a speeding bike .. believing not to crash and break bone .. and if eventually he crash .. he will blame everyone .. but himself ..

Power to the people

North 2023
Stop this nonsense

Obi is a movement all over the world

Can't you see we are obidient as Bleep angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Frigga13: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Stop this nonsense

Obi is a movement all over the world

Can't you see we are obidient as Bleep angry

We don shot on same put now .. reality is what I believe no matter how e be .. I’m a Nigerian cool
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by chatinent: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Ok o
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by FuckkME(f): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people

North 2023
hhm might be correct oo, but what's ur tribe? Aren't you Igbo?
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Frigga13: 1:30am On Jun 14, 2022
FuckkME:
hhm might be correct oo, but what's ur tribe? Aren't you Igbo?

I’m a Nigerian
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Penguin2: 3:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people

North 2023

But a priest in Pankshin Diocese told people who had no PVC to go back home and not participate in the mass.

In your estimation, who do you think the priest want the people to get the PVCs for?

For Atiku?

Or for Tinubu?

The rat is close already; I’m surprised you can’t smell it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Penguin2: 3:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Gjrich:

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V ads ,politicians pay to get people in but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.

This is so true.

And trust me, it could have been Osinbajo, or Seyi Makinde or even Nuhu Ribadu benefiting from the oncoming revolution… Peter Obi is just lucky to be the one benefiting from it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Uchek(m): 3:24am On Jun 14, 2022
True talk!

Gjrich:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Sure, like the Endsars, this is a movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Correct...

We move Obidiently and pan-Nigerianly...
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Smoke55: 5:55am On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin

You lots are comedians. I am still trying to figure out what you lots injest or inhale, that makes you believe Peter Obi stands a chance in 2023.

Is it difficult to face reality squarely?

I can’t just phantom what is behind this fictional belief.

I think y’all need to pace a map of Nigeria on the table and stare into it! No way in Heaven and Earth that such mirage can be feasible.

I am starting to believe drug and alcohol abuse is the cause of this obnoxious belief!
prior to 2015 nobody believed that the almighty PDP will be booted out of office..

You ain't God..

All you need to do is just sit and watch..
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Smoke55: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people

North 2023
buhari couldn't win the 3 times he contested election despite been known by 100% northerners..

Northern votes doesn't decide who become the president,Nigerians do..

Stop playing tribal politics..
Re: Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. by Frigga13: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Penguin2:

But a priest in Pankshin Diocese told people who had no PVC to go back home and not participate in the mass.

In your estimation, who do you think the priest want the people to get the PVCs for?

For Atiku?

Or for Tinubu?

The rat is close already; I’m surprised you can’t smell it.

Guess the east and dia igbo Church will make OBi President

And all with pvc will vote obi ba?

Una go wake too late

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Omoagege Cautions Okowa On His Political Ambition And Delta State / See The Only Group Of People Supporting Tinubu / Former President Suffered Stroke Flown Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.