Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. (3431 Views)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by plaindealer: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by Frigga13: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Nairaland Na cruise

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by Iamgrey5(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Obidient as Bleep cool

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by updatechange(m): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2022
City boy... №1baddest♥

∞ ∞ ∞

Abeg like for Tinubu share for Atiku and Obi

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by IamWonderful: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land have paid his dues, see Pandora Peter Obituary begging for apku from the emilokan of Africa, the greatest political strategist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by plaindealer: 12:49am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land have paid his dues, see Pandora Peter Obituary begging for apku from the emilokan of Africa, the greatest political strategist

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by swaggerjack: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2022

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by plaindealer: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2022
All rise, Asiwaju is here.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by ygowon: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:
All rise, Asiwaju is here.

grin grin

Asiwaju is too old to lead Nigeria. Cabals around him will finish Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by Pakute: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
Obi is 60 years and a grandpa, he should go play with his grandkids at home.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by ygowon: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Pakute:

Obi is 60 years and a grandpa, he should go play with his grandkids at home.
Tinubu was 62 when he became Lagos State governor. Why was he not with his grand kids then?

8 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by plaindealer: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:

You are entitled to your opinion, even though irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by Pakute: 1:25am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
Tinubu was 62 when he became Lagos State governor. Why was he not with his grand kids then?
You got it wrong, he was 92. I gave you facts but you replied with falsehoods. Typical of Obituary fanatics who could dish but can barely receive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by ygowon: 1:26am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:

You are entitled to your opinion, even though irrelevant.

This is the way we warned you guys about Buhari. I hope you have seen how life has become worse today.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by ygowon: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Pakute:

You got it wrong, he was 92. I gave you facts but you replied with falsehoods. Typical of Obituary fanatics who could dish but can barely receive.
If he's 92, is he not supposed to be resting with the grand kids and allow a man of 60 do the job?

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by Pakute: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
If he's 92, is he not supposed to be resting with the grand kids and allow a man of 60 do the job?
When a man of 102 has more sense and mental capacity than a grandpa of 60, I'd rather advise the 60 yr old grandpa to go play with his grandkids at home.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by plaindealer: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
This is the way we warned you guys about Buhari. I hope you have seen how life has become worse today.

You are entitled to your irrelevant opinion and I don't need any warning from you. Promote and vote for your preferred candidate and let other people do the same without your fake Sanctimonious sermon, it's called democracy, hope you know the meaning.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by ygowon: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:

You are entitled to your irrelevant opinion and I don't need any warning from you. Promote and vote for your preferred candidate and let other people do the same without your fake Sanctimonious sermon, it's called democracy, hope you know the meaning.

Why then are you not promoting your own candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by Authoreety: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu no go even smell 2nd in the coming election!

Know this and live long

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by plaindealer: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:

Typical.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by Mandate2023: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2022
D boys want to chill with d big boys nw
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by kenedy175(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

Isn't this toxicity? They won't call this one insult. But when someone pays you in your own coin, you'll begin to cry like a child whose toy was taken from him.

Stop the hate, it won't help. You think you're demarketing Obi, but you're making people want to know him more.

That been said, I hope you have your PVC?? Vote Peter Obi and secure your future and that of your children cool

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by kenedy175(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Pakute:

He didn't insult you but you just had to show you true self. If they insult you back, you'll start shouting and screaming that they are insulting you.

Learn to take criticisms. Learn self restrain and control. You'll never see me insult anybody here because of men I don't know.

Brother, be calming down. Do you have your PVC?? Let's vote PO to redeem our dear Nation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by kenedy175(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:

They just can't take criticisms. They are the first to cry foul when the measure they used is used on them.

I went through your conversations and didn't see where you used harsh words on them. But they decided to use harsh words and then ran to bring up pictures where they said Obi's supporters shouldn't insult. Haba mana!! Isn't that hypocrisy at its highest level??

God will help us

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by kenedyx: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2022
There's one simple reason Tinubu will win the presidency, that reason is his age. Yep, you heard me.

Africans and Nigerians in particular are very sentimental when it comes to the issue of age and leadership. In short they consider elders perfect for such positions.

Nigeria as we know is a war torn state and nothing works. With recurring conflicts across six (6) blood thirsty geopolitical zones, it may come as no surprise that Tinubu is considered, based on his age, and hence experience or whatever, the person who is actually 'fit' for the job.
It's therefore a safe bet that Peter Obi will not win the general elections simply because he's 'too young.'

Needless to say, I'm not glad things are the way they are, but then history always repeats itself when the circumstance favours it.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by sojisenai(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2022
As much as I dislike this old man and can never vote for him...there is no denying the fact that he is a maker of men.

For the best caregiver service in Lagos.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. by RealityKings: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Emilokan of Africa grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We'll Give You Consumer Credit To Build House & EhchomChom —Tinubu Gaffes Badly / What I Am Hearing: #occupyinec And #endmahmoodfraud ... Explosion Loading!!! / September 6th Ruling: 98% Of Nigerians Predicted Rerun In The Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.