Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! (1434 Views)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by justiz5(m): 12:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Miss Regina who hails from Benue State was manhandled by her madam, she was beaten and left with a seriously broken arm.
Mrs Amanda forced Regina to sleep in the generator house for days.

Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by justiz5(m): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Ukan P Kurugh

My Friend Mandy S. Kaunan Has This To Say About Our Sister Regina Who Was Mal-handled By Her Care Giver For A Long Time Now In Abuja.

"Good evening everyone! So sorry I've been busy with trying make sure Regina Recieve treatment and the perpetrator arrested.

Here is the update!
- Mrs. Amanda has been arrested by NAPTIP team led by Mr. Magnus in the company of myself, Miss Alice and others.

- Mrs. Amanda has been release on bail having met her bail conditions and also because she is a breast feeding mother and can't be detained over night, but will be reporting to NAPTIP head office every day until the investigation is over.

- The hospital (name withheld) has carried out series of text including x-rays of the both arms.

A. There is a fracture on the shoulder and due to the fact that this happened 4eeeks ago and Mrs. Amanda didn't take her to the hospital and the bone has started healing wrongly.

B. That she has been admitted in the hospital

C. That she has been billed for a major surgery tomorrow morning.

The hospital charge so far has been 260,000 naira (without feeding), and will be more as the treatment processes.

We have not paid anything for her treatment to the hospital yet, but they have been excellent in their services so far.

Miss Regina have not changed what she is wearing in the video for a month and so need a change of cloths, but I have bath and changed her, and still hoping for more clothing.

She needs beverages, toiletries, undies and clothes (size 6).

I am still here with Miss Alice making sure that she get the right attention.

I requested the service of a caregiver over night, to enable us go home and prepare for tomorrow's surgery.

I will keep you all updated as the situation unfolds.

Note; due to the sensitivity of the case and the victims welfare, we will not be disclosing the name of the hospital but those willing to visit her can contact me or Alice.

If you have cloths, toiletries and beverages you can also reach us as we do not know how long she will be on admission.

Thank you all for the care and prayers .

Note: so far NAPTIP has been great so far and the response team have also apologized for not responding swiftly, that it was due to the hight volume of cases which I also saw and can attest.

Due to your request, here is organization account details. Kindly indicate for proper documentation.

Name: Access Bank PLC
Account Name: Selu Afrique Com Dev Ini for Women Empmnt.
Account No: 0103971233"

Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Fear Igbo women.
They are very wicked inside out.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by AllBlack: 1:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Orkpekyandega:
Fear Igbo women.
They are very wicked inside out.

how did you manage to bring tribe into this matter? you must be a magician.
Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by robinso01(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Women and wickedness be like 5&6. I just don't understand their wickedness towards someone that's not their child.
Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2022
AllBlack:

how did you manage to bring tribe into this matter? you must be a magician.
Go and check most of the violence against housemaid is done by Igbo Women.
I watched the video where the arrest was made by NAPTIP officers, where the shameless husband was telling the officers that the Wife is not a criminal. Someone made a comment as screen shot below:

Na waoooo....... She is not a criminal ..........
This man don chop food cooked with toto water......

Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by sukar886: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2022
After tinubu and atiku fear woman grin grin grin
Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by backnbeta(f): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
The girl seem to be the caregiver here, not the other way round! Story is poorly captioned as she wasn't beaten by her caregiver, she was beaten by her "madam" like they usually call them undecided

1 Like

Re: Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! by DryMouth: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
I still don't understand this story.
Who is the caregiver and who is the lady?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Okada Rider R@pes 24-year-old Lady Passenger Through An¥s / ADOPTED Son Kills Father, Two Sisters, Mother Narrowly Escapes In Lagos / Anti Israel Graffiti Spray Painted On Kaduna Roundabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.