Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State (33394 Views)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by Garrithe1st: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
But he won na

As for the appointees, abeg that one pass me.

Hypocrite!!!

I wonder what you'd have said if this story was about Fashola...

grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by MizEmerald(f): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
That list is false,the comm for information there had been removed over than 2yrs ago,bad belle people
Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by gidson12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Hehehehe....

DendeMoron....

Why did ya nurses abandon you??

Where you try to make dem "Go down Low" the way Bianca was made to "Go down low" by FFK??

Now who's gonna give you ya "merecine"...??

grin grin grin

man you are so pathetic, this thread is all about mimiko and his army of wasteful and jobless apointees, but your proclivity for tribal and senseless rants keeps short-circuiting your nutless brain from thinking straight....

grow up
Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by Garrithe1st: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2013
gidson12:

man you are so pathetic, this thread is all about mimiko and his army of wasteful and jobless apointees, but your proclivity for tribal and senseless rants keeps short-circuiting your nutless brain from thinking straight....

grow up

Hehehehe....

I hope to annoy you till you killl urself..

grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by topazjosh(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2013
Same with other state governors,I really don't know why some peeps here are calling the man name,do you people realise local government political appointees were also on the list?which shouldn't be included,if such list is bn done in other states it will definately overshine that of ondo.
Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by tpia5: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
The joblessness on nl is phenomenal.
Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by baynix(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Hehehehe....

I hope to annoy you till you killl urself..

grin grin grin

Lol.. grin grin Why evils na??
Re: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Even if the list is not completely accurate, I won't be surprised if the actual list isn't far off the mark.

For Governors like this, creating unnecessary offices to share "money for the boys" is tantamount to job creation.

I tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution / Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 / Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.