Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

“He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) (4831 Views)

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Eecho(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Unfortunately, the southeast is not Southwest where people are led by the nose and told to make a particular choice because it’s the best for them.

Here in the East, we make our own choices and damn the consequences.

As you can see from the comments, Umahi is clearly alone. Not a single soul with him.
They are all blind over there in the west . Imagine one man in the name of Jagaban lording over an entire region for years ...
We have to let them know , there is nothing like political godfathers in south east . Umahi is inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Aystarz: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Umahi knows what's good for Ebonyi and he has been able to win with same gesture. His diversity has brought good turns to Ebonyi state, and this was based on his politics.

He is a realist that is trying to align with powers that are potent. A man who knows Obi wont win his own sate in a National election, and people want him to believe the fiction and mirage that Obi can win.

Umahi is a clear realist who is not chasing shadows, he knows what is real and what Ebonyi people stand to gain.

Imagine tipping Arsenal to win the Champions League out of all the clubs in Europe.

If Umahi were indeed a realist, he wouldn't think himself capable of snatching his party's presidential ticket.
Heck! If his lord, Tinubu, were a realist himself, he wouldn't even conceive such thought. President of whom? MotorPark touts abi Lagos agberos

Let these two funny characters get serious for once.

3 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Aystarz: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Eecho:

They are all blind over there in the west . Imagine one man in the name of Jagaban lording over an entire region for years ...
We have to let them know , there is nothing like political godfathers in south east . Umahi is inconsequential.
Hey look on the bright side, my friend. At least, my docile South West brothers are beginning to wake up. By the time the 2023 elections are done, Baba's fiefdoms would not be worth more than a tiny whinny rural settlement.

Peter Obi is our man!

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Cantonese: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2022
We are waiting for Umahi to declare that he is no longer and Igbo man. The thing pain am reach blood and bone marrow.

The next is political oblivion for him as PDP and LP will sweep APC out of Ebonyi state completely. Next would be Uzodimma and sanity too would return to Imo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Oplomo: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Umahi has lost his relevance already, he will be useless after 2023, because even Senate ticket him no go see. LP and PDP will sweep the polls in his senatorial district.

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Parachoko: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol

Except that Mrjanuzag Garfield1 parachoko helinues and their co-travelers think otherwise.
This is the same way you guys said Tinubu won't get APC ticket.

Nigerian election is not won online.

The contest next year is between APC and PDP with the APC having an Upper hand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Put Osibanjo and Hope Uzodinma forward for election, Igbos will go for Osibanjo.

Put Ugwuanyi and Seyi Mekainde, Igbo's will go with Seyi.

Put Ambode and Okorocha, Igbos will go with Ambode.

Put Ikpeazu and Zulum, Igbos will go with Zulum.

Our support for Obi is not because of Igbo. It’s Competence driven.
Those who have been in an igbo organization know this truth, but few will admit it. Igbos will follow you if they see you’re competent enough. Ex governor Mohamed Makarfi of kaduna state was the head boy in federal government college Enugu (my alma mata). He was given that post because he was very competent. During my time my colleague hakeem sanusi was made the house captain. Infact we already knew he would be the house captain unopposed from our junior days. Because he was qualified enough and very competent. Even though I’m pro Igbo nation There’s no way I will vote for an ikpeazu over atiku in national politics because I know ikpeazu will mess things up for all and sundry.

3 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by garfield1: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol

Except that Mrjanuzag Garfield1 parachoko helinues and their co-travelers think otherwise.

Whatever buhari got is what tinubu will get... Who takes that boy that hawks antenna serious
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Itesyn: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
With this statement, I strongly believe that he don’t even know what betrayal is all about because of recent he said that south east delegates betrayed them during APC primaries but now he openly said that Ebonyi people will not vote Peter Obi, maybe on that day he will represent Ebonyi and only him will be the one to vote

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Rickmann: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Penguin2:
A popular female politician in Ebonyi State and a former member of the Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Miss Maria Ude Nwachi, reposted Governor Umahi’s comment that Ebonyi people will not vote Peter Obi but Tinubu, on her verified Facebook page and it has elicited a lot of reactions from Ebonyi people who tearing the governor to shreds for such comments.

The post has generated over 3000 comments and counting but I can’t possibly capture all comments . So if you wish to read the mind of Ebonyians, you can help yourself by going to Maria Ude Nwachi Facebook page.

Another big Social Media influencer in Ebonyi, Rev. Fr. Felix Uche Akam also joined in berating the governor saying that “Even Sanwolu cannot say nobody will vote Obi in Lagos”. A suggestion that if Sanwolu cannot make such claim, how much more Umahi.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

After eight years of good infrastructural development in his state, a simple statement is about to mar this guy.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by olas24u(f): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2022
post=113782010:
Nice one, Dave wife and children might even disappoint him that day and vote for PO

Somebody that has 39 delegates and they all voted for him,do you know the meaning of that in politics.
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Penguin2: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Same you said about Ojukwu when he contested for President. We both know how it ended. History has special ways of repeating itself.

Ojukwu ke?

Was I on Nairaland when Ojukwu contested the presidency?
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by DrGeoAngel: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Umahi knows what's good for Ebonyi and he has been able to win with same gesture. His diversity has brought good turns to Ebonyi state, and this was based on his politics.

He is a realist that is trying to align with powers that are potent. A man who knows Obi wont win his own sate in a National election, and people want him to believe the fiction and mirage that Obi can win.

Umahi is a clear realist who is not chasing shadows, he knows what is real and what Ebonyi people stand to gain.

Imagine tipping Arsenal to win the Champions League out of all the clubs in Europe.

Imagine tipping Liechester City to win the Premier League in 2015.

Imagine tipping Dr Mimiko to defeat an incumbent governor in Ondo state governorship election in 2008 when his Labour party didn't even have a Local government chairman.

You clearly don't know what's coming. We are taking our country back.

It's the Youth vs Old criminals this time

3 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Orubebe01: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2022
How can I vote for a man who cannot hold an ordinary flag, is it Nigeria that such a man can hold?

Obi is the answer to Nigeria problem

2 Likes

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Penguin2: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Those who have been in an igbo organization know this truth, but few will admit it. Igbos will follow you if they see you’re competent enough. Ex governor Mohamed Makarfi of kaduna state was the head boy in federal government college Enugu (my alma mata). He was given that post because he was very competent. During my time my colleague hakeem sanusi was made the house captain. Infact we already knew he would be the house captain unopposed from our junior days. Because he was qualified enough and very competent. Even though I’m pro Igbo nation There’s no way I will vote for an ikpeazu over atiku in national politics because I know ikpeazu will mess things up for all and sundry.

Like you said, they know this but wouldn’t wanna admit it.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2022
DrGeoAngel

Imagine tipping Liechester City to win the Premier League in 2015.

Imagine tipping Dr Mimiko to defeat an incumbent governor in Ondo state governorship election in 2008 when his Labour party didn't even have a Local government chairman.

You clearly don't know what's coming. We are taking our country back.

It's the Youth vs Old criminals this time

This is the best comment so far. They don't understand what's coming. We have to take back our country from these old incompetent men. Their tribalism won't work this time around.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Same you said about Ojukwu when he contested for President. We both know how it ended. History has special ways of repeating itself.

Did the Igbos vote for Ojukwu? Go and check the results again.
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Put Osibanjo and Hope Uzodinma forward for election, Igbos will go for Osibanjo.

Put Ugwuanyi and Seyi Mekainde, Igbo's will go with Seyi.

Put Ambode and Okorocha, Igbos will go with Ambode.

Put Ikpeazu and Zulum, Igbos will go with Zulum.

Our support for Obi is not because of Igbo. It’s Competence driven.
You're saying this to save face.
If you put Tinubu and Atiku, you guys will choose Atiku, even though Tinubu is more competent.
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
He should be more concerned about winning his own senatorial ticket than anything else. Because with the way things stand now, he won't win that ticket.

The efulefu is selfishly fighting for his own ticket but isn't wise enough to know how to go about it. Umahi knows that both presidential and senatorial elections will be held same day and tsunami that is blowing will make people to vote for Labour Party candidates all through. Now he has made things worse for himself because even his own people that would have voted him are now angry and would vote against him in protest.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by AjiBussu(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Umahi just spilling trash.
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2022
olas24u:

Somebody that has 39 delegates and they all voted for him,do you know the meaning of that in politics.

You don't know what you're saying. Umahi can handpick a handle of his loyalists who he would assign someone to monitor and besides, they would also be grateful that Umahi gave them an opportunity to earn some dollars without sweat. You can't compare that to election where hundreds of thousands of people with their own personal conviction. There is very little he can do to influence voters in Ebonyi state especially when someone like Obi with mass appeal is contesting. If it were only APC and PDP, then it would have been easy for him to influence Ebonyi people since they have little interest in both.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Penguin2: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Rickmann:

After eight years of good infrastructural development in his state, a simple statement is about to mar this guy.

It is stupidity and lack of tact that is his problem.

Ordinarily, he should have just shut up.
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Penguin2: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You're saying this to save face.
If you put Tinubu and Atiku, you guys will choose Atiku, even though Tinubu is more competent.

Both of are thieves.

Both of them are old.

The next thing the Igbos would consider would be who among the two old thieves would protect their interest better… and that’s why the Igbos will choose Atiku.

If anything he has fraternized with us more and made promises to us, even if they are political promises.

Unlike Tinubu who has not stepped his foot in Igboland since 2015.

1 Like

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Penguin2: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Assetinvestor:
He should be more concerned about winning his own senatorial ticket than anything else. Because with the way things stand now, he won't win that ticket.

The efulefu is selfishly fighting for his own ticket but isn't wise enough to know how to go about it. Umahi knows that both presidential and senatorial elections will be held same day and tsunami that is blowing will make people to vote for Labour Party candidates all through. Now he has made things worse for himself because even his own people that would have voted him are now angry and would vote against him in protest.

I think his only saving grace would be that I’m not sure Labour Party has a Senatorial Candidate in Ebonyi South. If not, Umahi would have struggled to win that seat.
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by engrchykae(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

who cares? Our decision, our consequences.
The mother hen is not shouting do that the kite will leave her alone, she is shouting so that the world will hear her and know that she didn't keep quiet.
Posterity and history will acknowledge that igbos refused buhari 4times.
The people that accepted buhari , how far
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Both of are thieves.

Both of them are old.

The next thing the Igbos would consider would be who among the two old thieves would protect their interest better… and that’s why the Igbos will choose Atiku.

If anything he has fraternized with us more and made promises to us, even if they are political promises.

Unlike Tinubu who has not stepped his foot in Igboland since 2015.
Ok
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by engrchykae(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Eecho:

Yoruba is more divided .Not just divided but foolish . You people saw an Intellectual like Osibanjo and chose a man who wants 50million youths to join the Army while they eat Cassava and Ewedu . Agbero people
I don't understand why yorubas all decided to front Tinubu over osibanjo and fayemi.
Even akinwumi adesina is highly cerebral.
Maybe Fulani and Yoruba are really one.
The north presented buhari as their world best while yorubas presented tinubu as their world best.
What a shame
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by olisaEze(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Multiplier7:
Sir Umahi with all due respect, we all know you really did wonders in Ebonyi. I went there and i saw it myself and i can attest to that.

But don't use because of corrupt APC and because of not to 'bite the hand that feeds you' decides to make a big mistake that will cause you a total disrespect from Ebonyians.

Ebonyi votes are for Peter Obi and him alone. I know deep down you know he's the right person but politics will not allow you say it. But then i suggest you keep mute, finish your tenure and leave in peace. That you're a member of APC should not guarantee that you must support everything APC both good and bad

I wish you well sir. Make sure you finish that fine International Airport before you leave office. I will like to be using it anytime i want to enter Ebonyi.

Writing from Asaba, Delta State.

Lol, I feel like you should have included "I hope this letter finds you in good health, if so doxology"! grin grin

Ahaba America! grin
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Lastbornbuns: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
So much anger in one post grin grin the first comment says: BAT is a bat, I say bat will suck you and Tinu.bu's mouth. Madness! grin

Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Ur mind set is the reason y the country has been a disaster... any developed country will never have their citizens think this way... so u will rather vote in a disaster against one that can turn the country from negative to positive just because he want to benefit from the future corrupt government
Re: “He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) by MadamExcellency: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:
lol @ ipob Ebonyi chapter reacting..

Damn terrorists.. grin grin

@Ekoile, it's Obi they want, allow them and stop being bitter.

The same Umeahi that berated the Igbos for abandoning him (Igbo) wants to sell out Ebonyi Igbos to a Yoruba. Is he not being hypothetical?

Damn a LASMA lout

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of Mr Peter Obi / Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri And Azikiwe Roads In Aba. / ACN Urges NDA To Withdraw Hon Degrees From Akpabio & Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.