Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack (1118 Views)

Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops / British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by SlavaUkraini: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Ukraine war: Russian troops run for their lives just seconds after launching rocket attack.

Russian troops and journalists were forced to flee from a Ukrainian attack - just seconds after launching their own.

It happened in the Donbas region, an area Putin is relentlessly targetting in a bid to capture eastern Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEGF9a3x9iE

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Russian soldiers always looking hungry and poorly equipped.

Even our local hunters in Nigeria are healthier than them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by robinso01(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2022
We've a lot to be concerned with in Nigeria right now.
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Rastaramsey(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Las Las everywhere go good....

Las Las Putin go dey disgraced...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
From igbofam to igbofam2 then it’s SLAVAUKRAINI… continue to open different moniker to deceive people with western propaganda…

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by seunny4lif(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that the Ukrainian side asked to organize a humanitarian corridor for the evacuation of civilians and Ukraine troops from the Azot plant in Severodonetsk to the territory controlled by Kyiv in Lysichansk but Russia said they must surrender.
Around 1K fighters are inside the plant meaning another Mauripol loading

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by SlavaUkraini: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Goddson:
From igbofam to igbofam2 then it’s SLAVAUKRAINI… continue to open different moniker to deceive people with western propaganda…

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Funny

They /I came to your house rape your wife and daughter take more than 20% of your land and you celebrate when I /they run to your toilet to go and shit.

So they /I can come back to continue the rampage I /they were doing before lol.

Is that not madness from Ukraine fans.
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
my father and mother

See the little dog that you guys Raped this morning....

The dog is now Weak and cannot walk properly because of your massive dick that penetrated her tiny dog holes...

A dog that was very agile before has become so Weak because of your wickedness.

Nairalanders, please see the legs of the Animal Rapist my father in the picture below. Those legs would be crippled Soon.

Now I want to sell the dog to Nairalanders after I have infected the dog with the HIV AIDS that my Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth...
The robbery operation in the Ikeja Area of Lagos that my father and mother Orchestrated is now on the News.

my father and mother, it can never be well with the two of you.

The next robbery operation you guys would embark upon would be your last because the law would soon catch up with you guys.

Dirty Smelling Animal Rapists and Criminals. Ukraine. [/b]

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by SlavaUkraini: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Nairalanders know I am a Useless Animal Rapist Born by an Ashawo Woman in a Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals…

Animal genes flows in my veins that is why I behave like a beast.

Nairalanders are also aware of the Animalistic Paternity battle that is raging over my head.

5 different Animals ejaculated into the Toto of my Ashawo Mama before she gave birth to me and now 5 of them (2 Gorrilla, 2 Apes, 1 Chimpanzee) are saying that I am their Son.

I feel like taking my life because I don't want to return to the Jungle with any of my 5 Animal Fathers.

I Have Confessed here on Nairaland about my Criminal activities that is well Documented by the Authorities.

I am a Hardened Criminal.

I have a hand in almost all the criminal activities in and around Lagos State..

My partner in Crime Is that useless Prostitute that goes by the name Windvane. She is a Notorious Armed Robber..

Nairalanders by now know that I Sell Stolen products and Animals here on this Platform.

So nobody should bother to patronize me because when I am caught, I will direct the police to your house too

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
my father and mother

See the little dog that you guys Raped this morning....

The dog is now Weak and cannot walk properly because of your massive dick that penetrated her tiny dog holes...

A dog that was very agile before has become so Weak because of your wickedness.

Nairalanders, please see the legs of the Animal Rapist my father in the picture below. Those legs would be crippled Soon.

Now I want to sell the dog to Nairalanders after I have infected the dog with the HIV AIDS that my Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth...
The robbery operation in the Ikeja Area of Lagos that my father and mother Orchestrated is now on the News.

my father and mother, it can never be well with the two of you.

The next robbery operation you guys would embark upon would be your last because the law would soon catch up with you guys.

Dirty Smelling Animal Rapists and Criminals.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by SlavaUkraini: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
My Distinguished Fellow Nairalanders....

Take a look at the Screenshot Below and see how Stupid and Foolish Benz4pimp really is..

While trying to manipulate my comment, he ended up quoting himself and gave us first hand information about his useless parents.

That is the Obvious Stupidity of the average APC supporter. Their Mumu na follow come

He has used his own mouth to attest to the fact that his father and mother are indeed also Animal Rapists.

See the screenshot below. Even if he modify the comment, no one can modify the Screenshot.

Benz4pimp... You are a Big Fool to have insulted me while responding to my initial comment ... Now you are confused and have started quoting and insulting yourself and parents....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody and I mean Nobody insult me in Nairaland and go Scott Free.... Including the Moderators.

I always return Fire for Fire...

The moderators of this forum are well aware of my policy and your efforts to tag them in this issue will yield no results beneficial to you.

Keep your guns loaded because I am ready to Absolute Warfare.

It is War without End

Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by rottennaija(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Ukraine war: Russian troops run for their lives just seconds after launching rocket attack.

Russian troops and journalists were forced to flee from a Ukrainian attack - just seconds after launching their own.

It happened in the Donbas region, an area Putin is relentlessly targetting in a bid to capture eastern Ukraine.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

It's classic baiting to draw attack and pin points enemies. After the launch, they waited, drew the attack and then brought out the drones. Watch the video again. It's classic.

Telegraph is very clever in editing the video. The video starts by the guys having a missile launch, then he started talking whatever nonsense he was saying for more than 40secs, then the counter fire came, they started running, brought out the drone remote.

So what telegraph did in their editing is play the last part of the video, then towards the end, played the first part of the video.
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Babapyro: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
My Distinguished Fellow Nairalanders....

Take a look at the Screenshot Below and see how Stupid and Foolish Benz4pimp really is..

While trying to manipulate my comment, he ended up quoting himself and gave us first hand information about his useless parents.

That is the Obvious Stupidity of the average APC supporter. Their Mumu na follow come

He has used his own mouth to attest to the fact that his father and mother are indeed also Animal Rapists.

See the screenshot below. Even if he modify the comment, no one can modify the Screenshot.

Benz4pimp... You are a Big Fool to have insulted me while responding to my initial comment ... Now you are confused and have started quoting and insulting yourself and parents....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody and I mean Nobody insult me in Nairaland and go Scott Free.... Including the Moderators.

I always return Fire for Fire...

The moderators of this forum are well aware of my policy and your efforts to tag them in this issue will yield no results beneficial to you.

Keep your guns loaded because I am ready to Absolute Warfare.

It is War without End
Igbofam you'll soon run away like you have from dozens of your monikers
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Parachoko: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2022
So you want them to wait?

Even Ukrainian military personnel do leave immediately after striking so as to avoid counter fire.
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by SlavaUkraini: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Babapyro:

LoL...... cheesy cheesy

Says a puppet of Vladimir Putin
Re: Russian Troops Run For Their Lives Just Seconds After Launching Rocket Attack by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Babapyro:

no wonder father does same way!!!creating several monikers is the work of your cohorts….real dudes pick dates to slug it out physically

(1) (Reply)

Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War / The Problem With Nigerian High Commissions Abroad / Ukranian Politician Olga Lyulchak Proud After Her Nude Photos Is Leaked By Hacke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.